A few questions about ESF Final...

Best answers
So I've been following any news I can get my hands of for ESF Final for a while now, and I've always had a few questions, this is where I will be asking those questions.

1. How will the transformations work? Are they still going to work the same?

In Esf 1.2.3, you have to gain a certain amount of Ki before you can transform. My question is, will it stay that way, or is there going to be a new mechanic added to Final that changes the transformation system?

2. How large will the roster be? How many is planned?

In Esf 1.2.3, vanilla, there were 8 playable characters; Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Frieza, Piccolo, Trunks, and Vegeta. All with their respective transformations. For Final, how many will there be right of the bat? Or how many is planned?

3. How big will the maps be?

This one is pretty simplistic, however, in some gameplay footage of Esf Final, for example: The cell games map. There is a wrecked helicopter in the background, is it possible to walk up to it? Or is there an invisible wall separating it from the map?

These are all my main questions, I would really like to see what the answers to these questions are, because either way, this game looks so good already. See ya around!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformations should work mostly the same: you get enough ki, you press transform. There were plans for the initial transformation to be longer and you'd be invincible during it, while the following ones would be short but you'd be vulnerable. Not sure if that was implemented. Transformations shouldn't be as overpowered, though. There will be some balance between lower and higher forms. Also I heard something about having to stay in a certain form for a certain period of time in order to be able to access the next one. The devs should comment on this.

Ginyu's squad (5 members) and Androids (3 members: #18, #17 & #16) join the roster introducing the buddy system. The roster isn't being expanded in order to keep characters unique enough.

Maps are much bigger than 1.2.3, but there will be invisible boundaries in order to keep the battle within the area. Not sure about the wrecked heli in Cell Games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom