Esf Releasing December ? What's the PC Requirements ?

Best answers
Hello esf Team , i'm an old player of esf , and still waiting for the 1.0 Final , and now i finally find out that's gonna happen on 31 December 2017 ... Tha's insane :D :D .. can't wait to play it !!!
My question is ... what pc do i need to play it on 60 fps ? ... does this game require good graphic card ? and cpu ? ..... I will be thankfull if you guys share the PC Requirements with us .... THanks alooooottt !!!!!

Best answers
I don't think that the game will be released on 32 december lol

Best answers
hleV sayed himself .. so its true , this thred is for pc requirements , please don't spam !!

Best answers
We still don't know how much work there is to be done, so I wouldn't cross my fingers for an end of 2017 release. Its a small team so delays are inevitable.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
hlev just pmed me now and sayed that esfFINAL will be realised in November 31nd insted! :D Please no more spam ! !

Best answers
hlev just pmed me now and sayed that esfFINAL will be realised in November 31nd insted! :D Please no more spam ! !
Sorry Alex but hlev just pmed me and said not to listen to you because the game is releasing October 31st. Stop with the spammerino people.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Confirmed by Hlev, despite an actual team member stating otherwise in that very thread. If cannot read between those lines, may Zen-oh help us all.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
OK is going to release soner or later around end 2017 we are getting that ....... Now how about the pc requirements ? someone share them with us please ..

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
PC? its coming out for PS4.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
OK is going to release soner or later around end 2017 we are getting that ....... Now how about the pc requirements ? someone share them with us please ..
As long its still in development its still unsure what the pc requirements are.
But dont think people should be all to much worried about that since ESF Final will be still run on HL1.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But dont think people should be all to much worried about that since ESF Final will be still run on HL1.
I don't think the engine ESF uses as a base is any longer an indicator of what the PC requirements will be.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I don't think the engine ESF uses as a base is any longer an indicator of what the PC requirements will be.
I try to understand for what you say here.
But if I understood right you say that the engine that is used to run esf can not be indicated as the same as the HL1 engine?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Well, using the HL1-Engine as an indicator on how well ESF runs is wrong. Using the "engine" we made on the other hand, works.
I would say, yes you need quite some more power for ESF than for HL1. But it's not that hardware hungry as some other games.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
HL1 ceased to be an indicator when it was confirmed that the requirements would be higher than HL2's years ago.

I try to understand for what you say here.
But if I understood right you say that the engine that is used to run esf can not be indicated as the same as the HL1 engine?
What I'm saying is that HL1 is used as a base, but there's new tech using much more resources, so GoldSource is irrelevant when guessing the requirements.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom