Wheres_; Looking to contribute, again.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what spurred my return a few days ago;

Hence the thread- https://forum.esforces.com/threads/158390-I-guess-I-m-back-too-p

I was met with suggestions that I should contribute to the 3D-texture work that ESF now requires.

Having been working as an (above :p) industry standard 2D/3D GFX artist for 10+ years, I believe I'd be a suitable candidate to submit art for this project.

From my understanding the ESF Team is (rightfully) protective of their in-game assets and would prefer to test contributors on a case by case basis.

If an ESF team member is willing to provide a test mesh, I would be more than happy to try and prove my competency; and furthermore contribute completed assets congruous with the ESF teams "Toriyama inspired" art direction.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I see it. Dalte and Darktooth are currently the ones in charge of that. So I suggest you send them a pm. Other than that we are usually on Teamspeak Sunday GMT+1 or some of us on discord. Last but not least the whole team is communication via "Telegram" by phone in our own group. Sry, for the late reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom