May or may not looking for some auras.

Best answers
Hey, i'm new! For start i just want to say that i'm looking for some better auras to make the game better. So where i can find those auras? (don't laugh, i just don't know.)

Best answers
I found them, but i need to change their names to aura.mdl so that they can work?

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that depends on what version your esf is, if esf123 or evm, u need to rename the filename to aurabend.mdl(esf/models); if ecx thats another matter

Best answers
Welp, i installed ecx sadly. And if that so, i need to find another way to change those auras as changing the filename to aurabend.mdl will not effect at all.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the auras of ecx work with additional characters(not the original nine), you need to know which aura file in esf/models/evolution/Auras the character uses, then replace it with the same file name.( it goes quicker if you got a Model Viewer )

Best answers
I see that aura.mdl looks just like i added it before i installed ecx rc2, but how i'm suppose to know which character use a different aura cuz i know that all of them use a"crappy ugly aura sprite" that i hate it?

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
put this plugin in esf/core/plugins/CORE, it will tell you which aura model the character owns.

Best answers
Is this the only way to get this plugin? Cuz i enter it but it's still loading.

Best answers
Thanks for help! BTW, all of those auras in evolution folder really look crappy. (Except darksun's one, it looks kinda cool.) So i changed at first shape_01.mdl to aura.mdl in esf/models because this is (probably) the only cool aura everyone can get.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why is this in offtopic?

ESFFan, just get the half-life game. No need to use a pirated copy/version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom