Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May or may not looking for some auras.

Question May or may not looking for some auras.

Hey, i'm new! For start i just want to say that i'm looking for some better auras to make the game better. So where i can find those auras? (don't laugh, i just don't know.)

many kinds of auras in esf/models/evolution/Auras

I found them, but i need to change their names to aura.mdl so that they can work?

that depends on what version your esf is, if esf123 or evm, u need to rename the filename to aurabend.mdl(esf/models); if ecx thats another matter

Welp, i installed ecx sadly. And if that so, i need to find another way to change those auras as changing the filename to aurabend.mdl will not effect at all.

the auras of ecx work with additional characters(not the original nine), you need to know which aura file in esf/models/evolution/Auras the character uses, then replace it with the same file name.( it goes quicker if you got a Model Viewer )

I see that aura.mdl looks just like i added it before i installed ecx rc2, but how i'm suppose to know which character use a different aura cuz i know that all of them use a"crappy ugly aura sprite" that i hate it?

put this plugin in esf/core/plugins/CORE, it will tell you which aura model the character owns.

Is this the only way to get this plugin? Cuz i enter it but it's still loading.

Thread Information