Black Goku

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Helow guys :
I have made black goku .
The only thing is not made by me is the face texture that is from ecx vegito model
Here are some screenshots:

Last edited:
<')))))><o=(◣_◢)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
nice good job (y) kip work on it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I managed to rig and compile it to mdl il post screenshots later
here are the screenshots:

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im planing to rig this model with a better skeleton ill post the download links and some screnshots later.
(Some feedback would have been nice , seems like the forums are really dead , well ^_^)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What have you exactly made? still looks like budokai tenkaichi 3 model just badly retextured

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The mesh itself is 100 % made by me .
It may look like the budokai 3 model but it isn't.I tought my work would be apreciated , but instead i'm accused of ripping.

<')))))><o=(◣_◢)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
i think he said this because of hands, they look to 80% like budokai tenkaichi 3, but they are lil bit different as budokai tenkaichi 3 one, there are more polys.

Last edited:
Best answers
honest critic here, edits are bad but rips are worse.

you CAN be honest here, the old days of burning rips at the stake are long gone. i can recognize prettymuch every model ripped, edited, retextured, and well. Hate to say it, but you are being a smidge dishonest.

you wont lose any "street cred" by saying you retextured a model if your open about it. Thats possibly an open door to actually producing your own real content in time, And thats what i always wanted to see in this section, is people learning to, and producing good content. it really is a good way to learn, looking at other peoples examples.

But saying you didnt when its clear you did is something else, your using someone elses work to your own benefit. Thats no bueno.

i was in this game for a long time, it takes a while to get the hang of it. But honestly, if your going to edit something say its an edit. Give thanks where it is due, and use it as a learning experience to better your skills for the next one. You will eventually produce your own stuff from the ground up. And that will make papa nuttzy happy.

/end rant

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here . I am gonna thank myself for the work done.
1)Its rude to acuse a person for things that has not done.
2)I did not ripped anythin nor edited model is made by me from frist to last vertex .
3)The ony things that are not entierly mine are the textures and hair mesh that I anyways edited them.
4)I did not knew the esf forums became so toxic while i was gone.
5)I dont really mind having an admin delete this thread if it gets too toxic.

PS :i think i'm gonna post a few more screenshots just to proove some persons theyr stupidity.

FEW ADDITIONS : Model is symetric and triangle free except hair and earing.
And if you acuse someone of something dont just bring empty words bring some godamn evidence to back it up.
The model itself might not me top notch , or even bad , but at least is fair work and is not STOLEN!
The things that were not entierly mine i did credit for , like textures (ECX VEGITO MODEL) , and hairmesh(BT3 Maybe... ,a friend gave me hair meshes for normal ssj ssj2 ssj3 I just thanked him for the gesture and didn't bother to ask were they were from).
The only thing i regret is not posting screenshots of my work in progres , i was a fool posting the model in the final stages.
I will not argue anymore cuz im not braindead , i said what i had to say , i even repeated myself on some aspects.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
good for you, now stop crying like a baby xD thats all you had to do, just prove it was not a rip so we could believe you, esf community is FULL of edits

even if the model is entirely made by you, it still looks very budokai tenkaichi-ish by how it looks, kind of square

anyway this turned out shittier than i wanted but anyway, there are still some points to improve your model because as of now it still doesnt look like black

sorry for bad photoshop edit lol

make the boots longer and thinner, pants a bit thinner, and the lower part rounder, arms a bit thinner
scale the chest part bigger
and also do something about his face, doesnt look right

also im lazy and not proud of myself but i made black a while ago too

version 1 very shitty

version 2 a bit improved

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will keep in mid your sugestions. Also it looks like budokai cuz i used some screnshots of budokai models as a references tough it was only for body proportions
like the lenght of the arms legs head size , and different proportions.
PS :
I think the 1st version looks a bit better in terms of face hair and thextures;

I am not a crybaby , i just dont like to be acused of theft , i am not that kind of person anyways.

Also tnx for the observations il improove the mesh , maybe use different textures to acomodate , this time ill have in mind a reference of the acual black goku...
Also wished to had this kind of feed back way earlyear... but is ok anyways

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok, hope to see your now improved model soon :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here , some changes , but still i dont think is quite right....it looks a bit off to me idk.... maybe is just my impresion...

The changes i did :
boots,
legs ,
chest area ,
redid hads and face ,(face is from ecx vegito with tweaks to acomodate) //since face is one of the hardest things to do , i tryed to do it by myself but failed misserably )
made arms thinner..
well...
It still doesnt look right to me...
I need to retexture the grey torso part , like the one u had on your frist try...

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it looks much better now, do as you think to make it better

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know this thread is fairly old but if you really want to make this model look more accurate you should consider making the bottom sections of the pant legs much thinner. Goku Black is supposed to be wearing Jodhpurs like Cloud Strife from the original FFVII. His pants aren't supposed to be baggy all the way down the pant legs like Goku's. I'm personally not a huge fan of this character, I was just browsing through the forums and happened upon this thread, I figured I could be of some assistance. Also I'd like to add that you've made a significant improvement to the model from your first post to your most recent one, so congratulations on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom