Bit late but whatever :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Just had a thought about SSJ3.

Instead of Pressing Z to transform from SSJ2>SSJ3 can you make it like a Kaioken Charge?

So you transform to SSJ2, select SSJ3 as a "Special Attack" and just hold left click while the bar fills up? and for each section of the bar causes gokus hair to extend bit by bit? This Video made me think about it because he uses the ssj3 sounds for the kaioken charge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-2F5eCPD8#t=54

Just imagine its ssj3 and not kaioken haha.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of holding Z instead of pressing it once?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's stupid, pressing Z ONCE is good for ssj3 transformation.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The point is to have the player experience more of a "powering up" feel as opposed to pressing z and waiting.

Is there anyone else who can give decent feedback to my suggestion? No *****es please :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how holding a button instead of just pressing it can make a transformation "feel" better. Your suggestion is redundant.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Lets be honest, its far too late to implement anything like this now. As it says in the title, but i thought i would post my thoughts on it regardless.

Charging up the transformation yourself to completion rather than sticking it on auto pilot with the Z key and letting the game do the work for you is the idea i have.

And yes it would give the player more of a DBZ feel when having to put the effort in. Wanna go for a pint later and talk about it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you should hold the mouse pressed to charge the transformation and also press z multiple times to feel the ki charging from within xD

maybe also using the microphone and screaming and if you scream loud enough you can transform faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom