"Addons, Plugins and Scripts" forum shall not be hidden anymore

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I believe that over half of the ESF players, they would get some stuff to download rather than talking something of the game. We should have noticed that hiding the forums which have nice resources is no longer a good way for our community cuz too many other sites uploaded a lot of stuff of ESF so that people can just click their links to download rather than registering and logging in.

Additionally, from the SEO side it would be better for search engines to catch the forum pages so people would be much much easier to get into the community when they search for something.

:DAnd personally, the scripts forum is which i most care of in our community, I hope and wish it could be unhidden for those who care of the scripts forum too.
I know very well that maybe it's nothing serious to you guys, and I'm so sorry for this incongruity of the request, but pls, make it public to guests

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean unhidden. It is unhidden.

Thing is, that your filter setting is set to only display threads 2 weeks old or newer. You can change that at the bottom of every forum.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hidden is like if you dont log in, the "Addons, Plugins and Scripts" forum is invisible to you : (

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh i see. My bad. Whell you should message sky for that then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom