Anger Meter

Capt'n Red Beard
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I though that it would be cool to have an anger meter, in case you get dominated.
So you got a fast SSJ transformation and/or Super buff to your powers if it reached Max on the meter
Like 2,5 times stronger with increased speed and unlimited ki and you have a invulnerability timer of 1-3s
Like that punch Vegeta got in this clip

https://youtu.be/8Nky5xpEaa8?t=1m (There are adds that may block the video view when clicked)

Just thought it would be cool, thats all :)

Not a programmer so just kinda gracing my thoughs

Tips on Stat boost if used:
Strength x2,5
Sped up beam charge with Invulnerability
Speed x1.4
Special attacks 1, 2 or 3 with x1,2 boost in DMG
Unlimited Teleportation and Stamina for 1-3s
Instant CF or Powerbuff (SSJ or Major powerlv buff)
Invincible or Lowered Dmg by 60%

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nay. This idea wold work in a fighter. ESF is not it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Rewarding players for getting beat up that much is super unfair and should never be encouraged in a game like this anyway.

Best answers
Rewarding players for getting beat up that much is super unfair and should never be encouraged in a game like this anyway.
why not? dbz is literally all about comebacks especially with saiyans, saiyans get stronger in battle whether that means landing hits or taking them either way they get stronger, I think its a good idea.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Just because dbz has it doesnt mean it should be in this game or any game that wants to be competitive.
This game already rewards you a little bit if you are not doing that good ( you get more pl the stronger your enemy is and he gets much less ) and thats good enough.
ESF already has a good rewarding system ( bonus points ) that encourages you to do good in order to have access to better and stronger attacks, to give the losing player something extremely powerfull for the sole reason he is losing makes no sense at all and is no fun for the winning player.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
All ideas are good as long as they give you motivation to do something. Why not try modify existing ESF (was it 1.2) version and see how it goes? Experiments and ideas like that usually can be a good start of something that can change one's direction of life.

Experiments and it's results can be another good reason for developers to take the suggestion under consideration.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All ideas are good as long as they give you motivation to do something. Why not try modify existing ESF (was it 1.2) version and see how it goes? Experiments and ideas like that usually can be a good start of something that can change one's direction of life.

Experiments and it's results can be another good reason for developers to take the suggestion under consideration.
As i said. The idea works for fighting games, and they already have systems like this for years. ESF is more aking to a shooter.

Im not against the idea, but quite honestly using the bonus point system for a temporary buff is the better way to go. That said ESF is pretty much in a feature freeze state, and has been for a while now. We are not adding new things, we are focusing on getting the things that are already in the game working as we want them to.

Best answers
yeh exactly, sometimes you think something might not work until you test it yourself and it ends up being the foundation of the game, or vice versa where something you think will work wonders ends up being something terrible haha.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
As i said. The idea works for fighting games, and they already have systems like this for years. ESF is more aking to a shooter.

Im not against the idea, but quite honestly using the bonus point system for a temporary buff is the better way to go. That said ESF is pretty much in a feature freeze state, and has been for a while now. We are not adding new things, we are focusing on getting the things that are already in the game working as we want them to.
I'm trying to point someone to try themselves first and see how it is -- in short trying to endorse to get someone into game development.

Capt'n Red Beard
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know to much about programming, but if someone could try to test it and post a video of it :)
Just brainstorming :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom