could be possible to make advanced combos with AWSD buttons in ESF final?

Best answers
Hi Esf Team, I was thinking about this, or will be only pressing C to make melee advanced combos, i think if C provides combos like that it should be added a sequence of clicks or directions with C included, that should improve the fighting system, so it would be more hard, maybe its not a good idea, let me know :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having the bonus button on C allows you to freely move round. You have to acvtivte it before you hit someone.

Best answers
Thanks for reply man! ikr, but i was thinking if pressing only C is the only requirement to make combos like shows in some videos, or did you need to right click or pressing WASD buttons to keep hitting in order to combo or you just need to fly to your objective and combo is made automatically obviously while the C is activated ( the sexy aura :) ) im sorry if i didn't explain myself properly. Thumbs up :yes:And keep it up ! :smile:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C is used for specials. You still have the "combo melee" on mouse 2.

Basically once you have enough bonus points to use a special you press C and an aura appears round your character (only you can see this aura, the other players can not see it). The aura will stay for X amount of seconds based on the tier of the special you selected (pressing C once, twice or 3 times).

If you hit someone during that time the special attack will trigger instead of the regular attack.

Regular attacks are still mouse 1 and/or mouse 2 being held down and flying in to someone.

Mouse 1 = simple melee (1 punch and the other guy goes flying)
Mouse 2 = combo melee (a series of 3 to 5 attacks depending on charge time before the opponent goes flying)
Mouse 1+2 = throw

Simple melee works like 1.2 with a longer knockback distance, combo melee is something in between simple melee and a throw and a throw is just a throw.

In terms of DPS potential simple melee is the highest.
Second is combo melee as a minimum charge does less damage and holding on to a full charge has a penalty, but you can aim where the opponent will be knocked to or you can use the direction keys to knock him in that direction.
And last is throw, that doesnt do any damage, but you have controll of direction and distance of the opponents knock back based on charge time.

A minimum charge throw will position the opponent right in front of you perfectly set up for a hit with a different attack, while a fully charged throw will send him flying further than simple melee.

Ofcourse starting all your attacks with a speciffic melee means that people can use the RPS setup of the system to counter you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom