Frontpage Earth's Special Forces trailer- Saiyan Trio

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

Welcome back Earth's Special Forces fans, and sorry for the long wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Although we have been away from the spotlight for quite sometime, we can assure you that we have been working harder than ever. Over the past few months we have been able to complete much of our gameplay content. Today however, we are going to focus on the members of the bad ass Saiyan Trio: Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. In the Trailer below you will be able to see the variety of Melee Combat and some Super Moves available, all 3 characters' Transformations, and some of their signature Blasts and Attacks. Also, don't worry your other favorite characters will also be shown off in the soon enough in a similarly juicy presentation.

Anywho, enough talking though, what better way to say it than to actually show you. A picture says 1000 words, so a beautiful trailer says a BungTrillion words...

Remember everything you see below is 'Work In Progress' and is bound to reach its maximum levels of sexiness upon release. Enjoy, and as usual we thank you guys and appreciate all the love and support.

Oh and also, here are some delicious screenshots that I had laying around as well ( notice the different HUDs none are final of course, just demonstrating that you can use any style you want ^_^ )

Make sure to Stay Tuned for Updates. We have tons of content coming down the pipeline for you! Have a great weekend!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Very nice trailer, shows quite a bit of the game. i rate it 8/10

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
IMO the camera shake needs to have less of a repeating circle motion, maybe even more subtle and random if possible. Other than that great work so far everyone. Hopefully the positive reactions to this trailer motivate some further progress and maybe an influx of help ^_^

Best answers
When I remember I was 10/11 years old the 1st time I saw this modif of HL.
I tried so hard to play on a cracked version of the game xP
And now we are here, with an amazing trailer who show most of the gameplay and transformation !

Perfection takes time but the result is even better !

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
mmmmhh So much Supersand Lesbian *-*
keep it going, it looks awesome

Discord Member
Best answers
Holy Smokes, I've been following this project for years, I've made an account just because I saw that it's getting revived, I LOVE IT GUYS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all nice, except for Final Flash. Why would you ruin it like that? The attack is awesome as is (extending arms to the sides, then putting them together, then charging, then shooting). Ki balls while hands are extended to the sides? **** that shit man.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great work guys, really well composited.

I also have to agree with hlev on the Final Flash - dare not mess with such an iconic moment for many of us! If you really want to test your strength, stay true to the franchise!

Vegeta should be giving off an intense aura until he puts his hands together. The energy 'ball' should be furiously arcing, only coming into tangible existence right before firing.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm so happy with this trailer. Good job guys.

Best answers
Looks very nice.
But

What happened to this part?
https://youtu.be/SrKl-RqzbGA?t=101

Except for the yellow aura covering the characters i did not see any hair flashing like in the other trailer.

Also,

That last spirit bomb part,
wtf. sucks it isn't like it's gonna be but dayum,

If there are dragonballs in the game, i'm really curious at how you guys are gonna make that summoning look...

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Triumphant Recovery post! (Locked out for over a year WTF!!!?!?!))

Great work guys, really well composited.

I also have to agree with hlev on the Final Flash - dare not mess with such an iconic moment for many of us! If you really want to test your strength, stay true to the franchise!

Vegeta should be giving off an intense aura until he puts his hands together. The energy 'ball' should be furiously arcing, only coming into tangible existence right before firing.
This is the most savage comeback I have seen! Like holly hell it's worse than that one time...

How will the devs respond? YOU DECIDE!

But before that DAYUM! DAYUM!! DAYUM!!! The effects they blend so perfectly! But for real I am so TIRED of so many games not doing anything new, just re-releasing the same old features. ESF is going to rip dynamic gameplay a new *******!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well, what do you think? Chi chi didn't let him go filming so he's home studying, duh!

Probably can't even read cause the eyes aren't animated yet. Guess we'll have to wait another 3 years for that :)

Anyway, nice job you guys, keep it up.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This looks bloody brilliant! Was definitely worth the wait! :D Holy damn it's gonna be one hell of a game to play!

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's all nice, except for Final Flash. Why would you ruin it like that? The attack is awesome as is (extending arms to the sides, then putting them together, then charging, then shooting). Ki balls while hands are extended to the sides? **** that shit man.
yeah but hleV, what about that bacon sizzle SFX while its charging? Final bacon vegeta signature attack is gonna be too OP.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yeah but hleV, what about that bacon sizzle SFX while its charging? Final bacon vegeta signature attack is gonna be too OP.
Honestly, I think it looks cooler how it's portrayed in in the game. What I think should be is that Vegeta should charge up the two ki balls, then press his hands together to form one bigger ki ball before firing. Even if this one specific detail is not manga or anime accurate, I don't think it truly matters in the end, in my opinion. It's just one giant, devastating beam. o_o

Last edited:
Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Honestly, I think it looks cooler how it's portrayed in in the game. What I think should be is that Vegeta should charge up the two ki balls, then press his hands together to form one bigger ki ball before firing. Even if this one specific detail is not manga or anime accurate, I don't think it truly matters in the end, in my opinion. It's just one giant, devastating beam. o_o
while its true it does look good, the game is based on the anime and only the DBZ portion of the series so hleV is right that the animation is inaccurate. Personally I dig it either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom