[amxx]How do clients get into a god state while transforming in 123?

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We all know that when players are transforming, they won't be hurt by melee, they won't be hurt by beams, they don't take any kind of damage.

I managed to copy this 'God State' by setting EV_FL_takedamage and the GODMODE flag, but that's not perfect enough anyway cuz clients still would be hit though they dont lose health. And I also tried to find something similar in GameEventMesages, the result is that I didn't find anything about that...:3

Guys! Help me out!! ThanksThanksThanks!!!!:yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as ESF itself is concerned, they just become imune to melee. You can still beam them to death while they transform ^^;

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No Grega, in addition to melee, they are also immune to beams while transforming except bugs. If transform state accepted damage, that would be a huge problem to players

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Grega, in addition to melee, they are also immune to beams while transforming except bugs. If transform state accepted damage, that would be a huge problem to players
As said in ESF they are only imune to melee. Its a state that hars labeled drunken state in the code. Thats why when someone uses transformation to avoid melee in a fight you kiblob him to death.

ECX on the other hand added imunity to beams to. But thats an addition with AMXX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom