Thread: [amxx]How do clients get into a god state while transforming in 123?

Default [amxx]How do clients get into a god state while transforming in 123?

We all know that when players are transforming, they won't be hurt by melee, they won't be hurt by beams, they don't take any kind of damage.

I managed to copy this 'God State' by setting EV_FL_takedamage and the GODMODE flag, but that's not perfect enough anyway cuz clients still would be hit though they dont lose health. And I also tried to find something similar in GameEventMesages, the result is that I didn't find anything about that...:3

Guys! Help me out!! ThanksThanksThanks!!!!

As far as ESF itself is concerned, they just become imune to melee. You can still beam them to death while they transform ^^;

Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

No Grega, in addition to melee, they are also immune to beams while transforming except bugs. If transform state accepted damage, that would be a huge problem to players

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry小坏 View Post
    No Grega, in addition to melee, they are also immune to beams while transforming except bugs. If transform state accepted damage, that would be a huge problem to players
    As said in ESF they are only imune to melee. Its a state that hars labeled drunken state in the code. Thats why when someone uses transformation to avoid melee in a fight you kiblob him to death.

ECX on the other hand added imunity to beams to. But thats an addition with AMXX.

Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

Thread Information