Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Anime] Dragon Ball Super Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Damaera View Post
    What are the odds of Black Goku being Goten? I know that Trunks is older than him but he should have still been born in that timeline, right?
    Goku died before the androids appear. Goten was the creation of the week before the cell games.

Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

Yeah, that seems unlikely. I don't think Toriyama would make an adult version of Goten that still has Goku's hair. I believe Black's appearance is directly related to Goku somehow, although Goku's deceased in Trunks' timeline. Quite a mistery.

We shall know something soon, if the next episode's title is anything to go by.
    Last edited by hleV; Jul 22nd, 2016 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How can yours be so much bigger then mine??

Well they did say something like him being from universe 10. Also somehow related to a Kaioshin there. Chances are its something along the lines of "You traveled through time so we are gonna destroy you for braking that taboo"

Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

Quote Originally Posted by Damaera View Post
    What are the odds of Black Goku being Goten? I know that Trunks is older than him but he should have still been born in that timeline, right?

Also... http://www.saiyanisland.com/2016/07/...tion-revealed/
    Last edited by CoreAlex; Jul 29th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

Alright so after today's dbs episode my theory has gone out the window now.

That kaioshin Apprentice in universe 10 (zamasu) is black. He has some sort of evil in his heart. Maybe it will be a similar story to dragonball. The time when kami and piccolo were seperated (good and evil).

He somehow travels to universe 7 with the time ring?

we still dont know how he gets to look like goku, or gets his body or anything, the hype is real

i think he could be a shapeshifter, a hatred so deep it takes the form of its nemesis.

Zamasu knows what universe goku is from. I can only guess he enters into universe 7, travels into trunks' timeline and starts molesting gokus dead body

You honestly believe that is legit? I mean, really? If it's somehow not obvious from that pic alone, it takes 5 seconds to look up @AkiraToriyama on Twitter and you'll know it's not him.
    Last edited by hleV; Aug 1st, 2016 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How can yours be so much bigger then mine??

Does Akira Toriyama even speak that English that well?

Quote Originally Posted by hleV View Post
    You honestly believe that is legit? I mean, really? If it's somehow not obvious from that pic alone, it takes 5 seconds to look up @AkiraToriyama on Twitter and you'll know it's not him.
    totally 100% legit

Thread Information