Best answers
I don't even understand the question

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
He wants to know if there will be custom characters, which there will not be.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
eventually there will be something like ECX, or custom characters like there was in 1.3 open beta
hope the team will let that be a thing to add to the game

if all else fails, you can always replace the original model ingame with your own custom model

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Its going to be one of 2 things, either no additional characters are made due to the cheer difficulty it is to make one or it gets infested with shitty models and recolors that dont match the other characters at all.
Don´t get me wrong i wouldnt mind some extra characters as long as they are done right and are not overpowered, but even if the team releases the tools i dont think much will be added later.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i'll be quite happy if the game only had 4 or 5 characters, quality over quantity.
If additional characters are considered maybe they'll bring it out as a patch update in the future after the initial release?

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i'll be quite happy if the game only had 4 or 5 characters, quality over quantity.
If additional characters are considered maybe they'll bring it out as a patch update in the future after the initial release?
No. Once they're done, they're done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom