I have a question regarding power levels on the final version

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Can we expect the requirements for transformations to change? Or are they going to be similar to the current 1.2.3 Version?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They will cahnge to balance out the characters.

For example Gohan with 2 transformations will be altered so that he is about as powerfull as Goku with 3 transformations.

Meaninng while Gokus transformations will be more frequent, they will be weaker than Gohans forms that are more spaced out. Also transformations no longer multiply your PL, instead you recieve a fixed bonus.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
A fixed bonus, that's an interesting choice, it would prevent some people from being way too strong after transforming, so everyone is more on par in terms of their power levels

Discord Member
Best answers
I have a question(s) regarding the same topic. What is the math behind the power level you gain from attacking your opponents? This is something I've always wondered. Do you get a fixed amount for killing someone? If so, how much is that in comparison to hitting them and not killing?

In Final, how much impact will the bigger PL have over gameplay? I get the impression that you want all the characters to feel balanced in Final, correct? That's why Gohan's fewer transformations are still (almost) on par with Goku's. So, is Gohan's SS2 PL going to be made equal to Goku's SS3 PL? Or have you made the balance in another way? Speed, health, ect.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While i dont know the exact formula, i can tell you the basic idea behind the calculation.

Basically its similar to the damage you deal calculation. Meaning the bigger the difference of PL between you and your opponent the more PL you recieve if your opponent is stronger, and the less you recieve if he is weaker.

So while fighting people with a smaller PL than you will mean you deal more damage to them per hit, than what they do to you, it also means you recieve less PL per hit compared to them.

As for how much of an impact PL will have. Id say roughly about the same as in 1.2.3 and 1.1 before it. If 2 players are of equal skill, then the one with the bigger PL will have the advantage, becausehe deals more damage, but if one peson is more skilled, than the other, then PL takes a back seat. In general it determines how much damage you deal and recieve.

Discord Member
Best answers
Ah, okay. That's a pretty balanced system, I think - allows someone of a lower PL to catch up, assuming he can hit the opponent.
Thanks for the info.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, okay. That's a pretty balanced system, I think - allows someone of a lower PL to catch up, assuming he can hit the opponent.
Thanks for the info.
Its been like that as long as i can remember really. Thats why transforming is actually a dissadvantage to you. Stay in base form as long as possible. That way youll increase your PL a lot faster than the SSJs. After that only transform to shoot off a beam, then revert back again. This way your beam attack PL will be a lot higher than anyone else in the server XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom