reflecting beam attacks

Discord Member
Best answers
Hello you guys, how are doing? dev team what's up? i hope everything is OK, (not K.O -_-)

Well today i have an idea, and i will be glad to share it with you guys:

according to the title, my idea is to turn the path of reflected(deflected) attacks into a curve instead of the old straight trajectory, that will make

it look so cool, just like in this video below

[video=youtube;YzYNqxJhBIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzYNqxJhBIU[/video]

exactly between 6:38 and 6:57, the path or the trajectory of the deflected attack is a curve (if you want, you can make the curve depend on the strength

of the two players like variables of a function with a graph similar to the curve) with an unknown destination *o* ( the beam attack will explode when it

collides with a random place on the map, that place should be unknown to players, i mean it will be a matter of math to precise the exact destination)

i also suggest to create a system in which the beam attack gets torn apart ( just like trunks did to frieza's attack ) or gets total reflection or deflection

depending on how much the opponent is stronger than you (not you exactly but your player :p)

and as far as i am concerned i think when your player is much much stronger than the opponent it will be easy for him to deflect the attack totally without tearing it apart, and vice versa.

i think i made myself clear (trunks said that ^^), please you guys your comments, thoughts, anything.... write it below

see you again (later maybe ^^)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
This is already in 1.2.3 as when you are much stronger than your opponent you can simply press Q(block) and the beam will basically become a ball attack with a trail and deflect although the trajectory is not that random ( left or right i think) nor does it shatter and in my opinion it should stay that way, more random beams killing you out of nowhere is the last thing this game needs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That kinda ruins the whole idea of using the attack you just deflected to kill the guy who shot it.

Its kind of a perk of blocking the thing instead of just getting out of the way, which is way easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom