Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
did this really happen?

if yes, you guys recovered pretty quickly

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, some script kiddie used an exploit kit to attack outdated software. This is also why the main site will stay offline for now.

ewl

SSB Member
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I recommend to all change passwords.

Best answers
Wtf i cant change my password it's saing "The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press ..." but i logged with this password and it was ok wtf really some thing is worng

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You need to reset the password, not change it. Either follow the instructions provided in the mail or use the “Forgot password” option after logging out.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Did this hacker have access to any 1.3 files?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yup, completely separated. Besides, the only 'damage' that was done is a few php / html files overwriting existing ones making you see the 'you've been hacked' message.. That's about it.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ummm the email said it would send a new password but I don't see it. all I see are the links to the password reset and the edit profile link. I had to log in with my steam

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ummm the email said it would send a new password but I don't see it. all I see are the links to the password reset and the edit profile link. I had to log in with my steam
Did you attempt to request a new password with the reset function? As per notice:

If you haven't received an email from us with your new password, please click on the following link:

Click here to reset your password - It is recommended to alter your password after the reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom