Perfect Cell - Progress

Best answers
I'm about 4+ or so hours in from casually modeling, using video and photo reference.

Character_PerfectCell_Side01.jpg
Character_PerfectCell_Front01.jpg
Character_PerfectCell_Front_Ortho_01.jpg

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
At this stage that looks a lot like that Robot from the day the earth stood still :p

Best answers
At this stage that looks a lot like that Robot from the day the earth stood still :p
I'm straightening out the profile. It's going swell so far at least. Should I crop Keanu Reeve's face onto it..?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good job so far Paws, for only 4 Hours that looks amazing, hope to see more updates, this could turn out a great model :D keep up the good work :yes:

What happened to this model back from 2009?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I've not updated Cell in a moment. Apologies about that. I've been busy with portfolio-related content. I'll try and finish it up as best as I can.

Best answers
Update - Cell had to be postponed for the reasons of learning several different software and finishing up a few pieces. I'll get back to work soon. Apologies for the ditch.

Best answers
Grabbed the entire DBZ series for reference and have just been watching the cell saga to gather reference material. A lot of stuff was off, but I'm slowly working my way down. I tend to start with blocking out, then face...This time, it was just block out and skipping the face entirely for the moment. I hate cell's body. He's all armor. :<

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Looks very nice, how long have you been modeling ?

Best answers
Looks very nice, how long have you been modeling ?
I've been modeling for 10 years now, but only really got heavily affiliated with the practice around 5 years ago. Currently, I'm a character artist with my main medium being within Zbrush. Took a great deal of anatomy which is why I understandably hate mostly anything hard-surfaced.

Best answers
The progress looks PERFECT! Keep the updates coming, Cell is one of my favorite enemies in the series because he's was a mixture of all of the greatest fighters up until his creation.

Best answers
The progress looks PERFECT! Keep the updates coming, Cell is one of my favorite enemies in the series because he's was a mixture of all of the greatest fighters up until his creation.
I've been watching the English dub with original music. The silence through all of the scenes where Goku, Gohan, Chi-Chi and Krillin bonding through what seems to be their final hours was quite chilling. I had a deeper connection with it and as a whole, I felt more pained at the idea that Goku lacked the proficiency to attain the height to best the villain. Thank you and I'll do my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom