I would like to apply for help to complete the ESF:f.

Best answers
My ability is limited,Can only modify the existing model.Style comparison, various versions of the goku are as follows: 新建图像.jpg

If the esf:f model and the previous version can be modified with 3D milkshape,Maybe I could help.If you don't, then you can refuse.Because I am really looking forward to releasing it as soon as possible.In addition, how do you contact, on the Internet?

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not see any examples of your model modifications. You just provided pics of existing various Goku models from different modelers and some ECX pics for ants.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Yep, seen most of those models somewhere allready. AAAND you can't make any version of the most right goku, because it's just a potw copy and you don't have that model to modify it :D
Also model edits won't help because you can't edit what's not done or not made yet

Best answers
The first line of the second is my modified goku,Below the little chart is not modified before.To tell the truth, I'll just change the style of the model,Because your model design is full of European and American Wind,I think I can make the model more Japanese manga style.But I don't know how to modeling,alas,“心有余而力不足”(The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak).

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is made up of Americans and Europeans, what other style would they use?

Best answers
Yep, seen most of those models somewhere allready. AAAND you can't make any version of the most right goku, because it's just a potw copy and you don't have that model to modify it :D
Also model edits won't help because you can't edit what's not done or not made yet
Can you say it easier to understand?Chinese fans don't understand English very much.You mean,I change the style of the model there is no real help?

--- edit ---

The team is made up of Americans and Europeans, what other style would they use?
But the popularity of ESF is not limited to Europe and the United States, want to do better, or try to restore the original style. Because I'm Asian and it's easy to see that the style is not right.What can I do? In order to release as soon as possible.European and American people really great,in China, even professional can't do so perfect.

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
What i meaned is, you seem to do model edits(taking an allready finished model, making small edits), but that won't help us, because we need to finish models wich are not done. We don't need to edit them or changing style.
It's like you can edit a rock, to change it's shape. But when there is no rock, you can't change it :D

Best answers
What i meaned is, you seem to do model edits(taking an allready finished model, making small edits), but that won't help us, because we need to finish models wich are not done. We don't need to edit them or changing style.
It's like you can edit a rock, to change it's shape. But when there is no rock, you can't change it :D
I see, you don't need to just edit the existing model, just to change the style.You only need to really be able to speed up the completion of the staff, right?Now that you can tell me how it's done, there's no news for several months, and the fans are worried about the problem.Or can I help you?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the popularity of ESF is not limited to Europe and the United States, want to do better, or try to restore the original style. Because I'm Asian and it's easy to see that the style is not right.What can I do? In order to release as soon as possible.European and American people really great,in China, even professional can't do so perfect.
But the western style is the style they know and the style they adapt. It's their artistic view on DBZ

You wouldn't go up to Davinci and tell him he's doing the Mona Lisa wrong, you let an artist do things the way they like it.

You may criticise and they may listen or choose to ignore you.

Other than that you can wait until the game eventually comes and out edit the models then

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
It's up to team to decide how and what they want to do with the project. Also team decides when to release and even actually when to work on the project. And doesn't matter if we are from Europe, US, Asia, Africa, Australia, Mars, Jupiter or whatsoever, anyone can learn everything, so that means if the team likes the current approach which they are heading for, they will.

Best answers
Well, this is the last question,Now the completion of a few percent?Bug how much remains unsolved?Can't wait to help you do something about it,Is still not what I can do?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Leonardo da Vinci did do the Mona Lisa wrong. She has no eyebrows. Yeesh!

There are always things that could be improved in anything. But when it comes to the models I think the community will do that anyway, whether it is an improvement or not.

But what the team needs is models to be made. New ones from scratch for the characters that are not done. Show them what you can do from there. Do a cell, or a fat buu and they'll work with you from there.

Best answers
Leonardo da Vinci did do the Mona Lisa wrong. She has no eyebrows. Yeesh!

There are always things that could be improved in anything. But when it comes to the models I think the community will do that anyway, whether it is an improvement or not.

But what the team needs is models to be made. New ones from scratch for the characters that are not done. Show them what you can do from there. Do a cell, or a fat buu and they'll work with you from there.
Maybe the team just need models to test, do not represent the final quality of the model?

There is no hope. No light. There is only despair.
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Besides the beta testers I do think that the modellers of ESF Inteam have skills enough to check that by them selfs.
Why do they need a model tester??
he means models to test not a tester

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
It's not about models to test, because for testing game mechanics we could even use a stickman or a simple block^^
But to adjust timings, like animation timings, FX timings and all that, we need finished models with their animations

Best answers
It's not about models to test, because for testing game mechanics we could even use a stickman or a simple block^^
But to adjust timings, like animation timings, FX timings and all that, we need finished models with their animations
I hope this great work can be released as soon as possible,etc for several years.Then what do you do in your team,ryokeen?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
What i do ? I'm the graphics programming dude :D ...yeeah i do other programming aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom