Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Earth Special Forces - ESF ECX RC2 - CCI Question - Transformation by Powerlevel

  1. #1

    Default Earth Special Forces - ESF ECX RC2 - CCI Question - Transformation by Powerlevel

    I'm hoping someone knows how to do this or if its even possible to do.

    I've been making characters for quite a long time for esf ecx rc2, and I've been tampering with the CCI's sx.sample.core looking around my files and the internet to find a answer for this.

    Is it possible to go through all the transformations to one certain transformation with a certain powerlevel or above that powerlevel.

    Because what I'm trying to do, is this:

    I made a GT Goku.
    Transforms to:

    SSJ
    SSJ3
    SSJ4

    But I am wonder if I can make it so if he has like say he has to go through all the transformations to get to ssj4, but I'm wondering if like say, you reach a certain powerlevel where you can just skip Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3, and go to Super Saiyan 4.

    Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4.

    Anyone know how to do this? If so, please tell me.

  2. #2
    The only Russian ESF fan ><((('>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    194
    IM
     


    Default

    What's the pass from your server? Is it a secret?
    I'm curious about your characters and killing
    [S2k]eVans

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcce View Post
    I'm hoping someone knows how to do this or if its even possible to do.

    I've been making characters for quite a long time for esf ecx rc2, and I've been tampering with the CCI's sx.sample.core looking around my files and the internet to find a answer for this.

    Is it possible to go through all the transformations to one certain transformation with a certain powerlevel or above that powerlevel.

    Because what I'm trying to do, is this:

    I made a GT Goku.
    Transforms to:

    SSJ
    SSJ3
    SSJ4

    But I am wonder if I can make it so if he has like say he has to go through all the transformations to get to ssj4, but I'm wondering if like say, you reach a certain powerlevel where you can just skip Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3, and go to Super Saiyan 4.

    Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4.

    Anyone know how to do this? If so, please tell me.

    Your best bet is to make a check for that in the base form. Now i dont know pawn and i have no idea how the code actually looks, but here is the idea.

    if(powerlevel<=15000000)
    transform(ssj3)
    else
    transform(ssj4)


    As said there should be a check in the code somewhere that looks for the PL required to actually transform to SSJ3. So all you need to do is an extra check just below that for the 15million PL with a simple if sentence check. If below 15 million execute this transformation, else execute the other one.

    Now remember the code up there is not correct. Its just to give you an idea of how it should work.


    Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

  4. #4

    Default

    ↑ You're assuming he's coding the transformations himself. I believe ECX has an API for that where you use specific functions to add new forms. The question is whether it allows the transformations to be skipped. I don't know and can't be bothered to check as I don't care about ECX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    How can yours be so much bigger then mine??

  5. #5

    Default

    Thank you both for trying to help me.

    I'll try doing a Check, I will try doing some other things to see if it works too.
    If it does work, I will tell you guys, and for anyone who is also wanting to know that are confused on trying the same thing as I'm trying to do.

    Thanks guys.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hleV View Post
    ↑ You're assuming he's coding the transformations himself. I believe ECX has an API for that where you use specific functions to add new forms. The question is whether it allows the transformations to be skipped. I don't know and can't be bothered to check as I don't care about ECX.
    Offcourse im asuming hes messing with the code the tool throws out. Its the only way to actually get effects in to the game and he said hes been doing it for a "log time now".

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcce View Post
    Thank you both for trying to help me.

    I'll try doing a Check, I will try doing some other things to see if it works too.
    If it does work, I will tell you guys, and for anyone who is also wanting to know that are confused on trying the same thing as I'm trying to do.

    Thanks guys.
    Roger. But just to be safe do post the code for the transformation check. Itll be a lot easier for me to tell you how to fix it up.


    Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcce View Post
    Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4.

    dont understand this word "Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4", enable both under-15million and above fast transform to ssj4?

    put this below in your character code, it would help: (i didnt test this code, if there's an error, post here.) :3:3:3

    public plugin_init() {
    register_forward(FM_ClientCommand, "fw_ClientCommand")
    }

    public fw_ClientCommand(iPlayer)
    {
    static szCommand[24]
    read_argv(0, szCommand, charsmax(szCommand))

    new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];
    get_user_info( iPlayer, "model", iPlayerModel, 31 );

    if(!strcmp(szCommand, "ascend"))
    {
    if( equal( iPlayerModel, "//your ssj4 model name without extension, for example: goku2 = goku2.mdl" ) )
    {
    client_print(iPlayer, print_chat, "you are now ssj4, you are not able to transform again")
    }
    else if (get_pdata_int(iPlayer, 460) > 1500000 )
    {
    AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
    setClientMODEL(iPlayer, "//ssj4 model")
    }
    return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
    }

    return FMRES_IGNORED
    }

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry小坏 View Post
    dont understand this word "Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4", enable both under-15million and above fast transform to ssj4?

    put this below in your character code, it would help: (i didnt test this code, if there's an error, post here.) :3:3:3

    public plugin_init() {
    register_forward(FM_ClientCommand, "fw_ClientCommand")
    }

    public fw_ClientCommand(iPlayer)
    {
    static szCommand[24]
    read_argv(0, szCommand, charsmax(szCommand))

    new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];
    get_user_info( iPlayer, "model", iPlayerModel, 31 );

    if(!strcmp(szCommand, "ascend"))
    {
    if( equal( iPlayerModel, "//your ssj4 model name without extension, for example: goku2 = goku2.mdl" ) )
    {
    client_print(iPlayer, print_chat, "you are now ssj4, you are not able to transform again")
    }
    else if (get_pdata_int(iPlayer, 460) > 1500000 )
    {
    AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
    setClientMODEL(iPlayer, "//ssj4 model")
    }
    return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
    }

    return FMRES_IGNORED
    }
    It keeps saying charsmax undefined symbol, and plugin_init is already defined. I don't know if you are talking about trying to put this into the Class.Extension.core
    But I'm guessing you are saying to put that in there.

    Also thank you guys so much, I haven't gotten this much help in a while.

  9. #9

    Default

    Thats why i told you to post the code from your own files. the one that works.


    Sig made by Voltage
    |ESF testing squad|

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcce View Post
    It keeps saying charsmax undefined symbol, and plugin_init is already defined. I don't know if you are talking about trying to put this into the Class.Extension.core
    But I'm guessing you are saying to put that in there.

    Also thank you guys so much, I haven't gotten this much help in a while.

    dont worry thats just a little error

    first, find these two lines: 'public PluginInit ()' and 'register_plugin( CX_Plugin, CX_Version, CX_Author );'. instead of these two lines like this:

    public PluginInit ()
    {
    register_plugin( CX_Plugin, CX_Version, CX_Author );
    register_forward(FM_ClientCommand, "fw_ClientCommand")
    }

    then put this paragraph below into the last line of your code:

    public fw_ClientCommand(iPlayer)
    {
    static szCommand[24]
    read_argv(0, szCommand, 23)

    new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];
    get_user_info( iPlayer, "model", iPlayerModel, 31 );

    if(!strcmp(szCommand, "ascend"))
    {
    if( equal( iPlayerModel, "//your ssj4 model name without extension, for example: goku2 = goku2.mdl" ) )
    {
    client_print(iPlayer, print_chat, "you are now ssj4, you are not able to transform again")
    }
    else if (get_pdata_int(iPlayer, 460) > 1500000 )
    {
    AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
    setClientMODEL(iPlayer, "//ssj4 model")
    }
    return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
    }

    return FMRES_IGNORED
    }


    finished! it should work properly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •