Earth Special Forces - ESF ECX RC2 - CCI Question - Transformation by Powerlevel

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm hoping someone knows how to do this or if its even possible to do.

I've been making characters for quite a long time for esf ecx rc2, and I've been tampering with the CCI's sx.sample.core looking around my files and the internet to find a answer for this.

Is it possible to go through all the transformations to one certain transformation with a certain powerlevel or above that powerlevel.

Because what I'm trying to do, is this:

I made a GT Goku.
Transforms to:

SSJ
SSJ3
SSJ4

But I am wonder if I can make it so if he has like say he has to go through all the transformations to get to ssj4, but I'm wondering if like say, you reach a certain powerlevel where you can just skip Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3, and go to Super Saiyan 4.

Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4.

Anyone know how to do this? If so, please tell me.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What's the pass from your server? Is it a secret? :)
I'm curious about your characters and killing

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping someone knows how to do this or if its even possible to do.

I've been making characters for quite a long time for esf ecx rc2, and I've been tampering with the CCI's sx.sample.core looking around my files and the internet to find a answer for this.

Is it possible to go through all the transformations to one certain transformation with a certain powerlevel or above that powerlevel.

Because what I'm trying to do, is this:

I made a GT Goku.
Transforms to:

SSJ
SSJ3
SSJ4

But I am wonder if I can make it so if he has like say he has to go through all the transformations to get to ssj4, but I'm wondering if like say, you reach a certain powerlevel where you can just skip Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan 3, and go to Super Saiyan 4.

Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4.

Anyone know how to do this? If so, please tell me.

Your best bet is to make a check for that in the base form. Now i dont know pawn and i have no idea how the code actually looks, but here is the idea.

if(powerlevel<=15000000)
transform(ssj3)
else
transform(ssj4)

As said there should be a check in the code somewhere that looks for the PL required to actually transform to SSJ3. So all you need to do is an extra check just below that for the 15million PL with a simple if sentence check. If below 15 million execute this transformation, else execute the other one.

Now remember the code up there is not correct. Its just to give you an idea of how it should work.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
↑ You're assuming he's coding the transformations himself. I believe ECX has an API for that where you use specific functions to add new forms. The question is whether it allows the transformations to be skipped. I don't know and can't be bothered to check as I don't care about ECX.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you both for trying to help me.

I'll try doing a Check, I will try doing some other things to see if it works too.
If it does work, I will tell you guys, and for anyone who is also wanting to know that are confused on trying the same thing as I'm trying to do.

Thanks guys.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
↑ You're assuming he's coding the transformations himself. I believe ECX has an API for that where you use specific functions to add new forms. The question is whether it allows the transformations to be skipped. I don't know and can't be bothered to check as I don't care about ECX.
Offcourse im asuming hes messing with the code the tool throws out. Its the only way to actually get effects in to the game and he said hes been doing it for a "log time now".

Thank you both for trying to help me.

I'll try doing a Check, I will try doing some other things to see if it works too.
If it does work, I will tell you guys, and for anyone who is also wanting to know that are confused on trying the same thing as I'm trying to do.

Thanks guys.
Roger. But just to be safe do post the code for the transformation check. Itll be a lot easier for me to tell you how to fix it up.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

dont understand this word "Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4", enable both under-15million and above fast transform to ssj4?

put this below in your character code, it would help: (i didnt test this code, if there's an error, post here.) :3:3:3

public plugin_init() {
register_forward(FM_ClientCommand, "fw_ClientCommand")
}

public fw_ClientCommand(iPlayer)
{
static szCommand[24]
read_argv(0, szCommand, charsmax(szCommand))

new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];
get_user_info( iPlayer, "model", iPlayerModel, 31 );

if(!strcmp(szCommand, "ascend"))
{
if( equal( iPlayerModel, "//your ssj4 model name without extension, for example: goku2 = goku2.mdl" ) )
{
client_print(iPlayer, print_chat, "you are now ssj4, you are not able to transform again")
}
else if (get_pdata_int(iPlayer, 460) > 1500000 )
{
AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
setClientMODEL(iPlayer, "//ssj4 model")
}
return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
}

return FMRES_IGNORED
}

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dont understand this word "Like if you are under 15 million in power in base, you fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. But if you are 15 million and above you can fast trans to Super Saiyan 4. Instead of going through all the transformations to get to Super Saiyan 4", enable both under-15million and above fast transform to ssj4?

put this below in your character code, it would help: (i didnt test this code, if there's an error, post here.) :3:3:3

public plugin_init() {
}

{
static szCommand[24]
read_argv(0, szCommand, charsmax(szCommand))

new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];

{
if( equal( iPlayerModel, "//your ssj4 model name without extension, for example: goku2 = goku2.mdl" ) )
{
client_print(iPlayer, print_chat, "you are now ssj4, you are not able to transform again")
}
{
AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
}
return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
}

return FMRES_IGNORED
}
It keeps saying charsmax undefined symbol, and plugin_init is already defined. I don't know if you are talking about trying to put this into the Class.Extension.core
But I'm guessing you are saying to put that in there.

Also thank you guys so much, I haven't gotten this much help in a while.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why i told you to post the code from your own files. the one that works.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It keeps saying charsmax undefined symbol, and plugin_init is already defined. I don't know if you are talking about trying to put this into the Class.Extension.core
But I'm guessing you are saying to put that in there.

Also thank you guys so much, I haven't gotten this much help in a while.

dont worry thats just a little error

first, find these two lines: 'public PluginInit ()' and 'register_plugin( CX_Plugin, CX_Version, CX_Author );'. instead of these two lines like this:

public PluginInit ()
{
register_plugin( CX_Plugin, CX_Version, CX_Author );
}

then put this paragraph below into the last line of your code:

{
static szCommand[24]
read_argv(0, szCommand, 23)

new iPlayerModel[ 32 ];

{
{
}
{
AddFx(iPlayer, "fxBlow")
}
return FMRES_SUPERCEDE
}

return FMRES_IGNORED
}

finished! it should work properly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh my god, thank you so much. I can get it from here. I'm trying to do this:

You are in base form, but you have enough power to just instantly transform to super saiyan 4. But when you descend you go back to base form.

I think I can get it from here, I never really got into that other part of AMX codes, but I am understanding how this works now, thanks to me downloading AMX and looking things up about it.
Thank you so much Jerry, you guys two.

I know how to make the transformations and attacks, sound, some core. I even made some fusion characters. Which isn't that hard really. I've been doing this for a long time honestly. Just never gotten into stuff like this.
I think I got it from here. Like I said earlier. If it does work I'll post it in here. For anyone else to know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I have a problem. The code only changes your model when you press Z. And its pretty glitchy about it.

I might just stick with regular esf transformations. Like to go through all of them to get to ssj4. But I don't want to do that.
I want to give this a try and figure this all out for anyone who wants to know aswell.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that's a simple check example, if you want to add something else like PL, HP, SPEED ETC, write your code into that check :3

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks Jerry, now I really think I understand it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom