My world of 2D and 3D art

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well seeing as this section really needs more activity I decided to make this thread. The main reasson is to bring some life into the artwork section and hopefully have some discussions and what not.

So what can you expect to see here? Well, anything from logo designs, web designs, print design and some nubish 3D work.

So a week ago I started playing around with Cinema4D. I realize the program is pretty basic for real modelers, but I guess for a learning platform it's pretty good. I really find the UI quite user friendly, since I was able to jump straight into working with primitives and changing them around. I spent quite some time on google and I really fell in love with some of the architecture work that can be done model wise. Especially since you can be as creative as you want.

So this is the first house that I modeled that is I guess worth presenting to the general public. I don't really plan to pursue 3D modeling as a career direction, so I don't really care about poly counts, game optimisation or stuff like that. I'm just doing this for my own personal pleasure and relaxation during the evenings.

The tree's and some other small things were added via Photoshop due to stupid long render times.

I will also be showing other views of the house in the next couple of days.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Looks nice, how much time does it take to do something like this ?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well depends, obviously since I'm a beginner it takes me much longer than it would for someone that knows his way around. I would it took me around 10hours or so... maybe a bit more

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Very nice work, I love the design.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks guys :)

Here is the other side of the house.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Another small project in the making... no textures yet :) This time going for more details...

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A bit further now :) Still needs quite a few more details

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Been busy working on a beach villa for quite some time over the past few days... The house is modeled in C4D and rendered with vray. It's quite funny how much difference tiny details around the house make to help sell the realism.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks like something to get paid for.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For now these are just evening projects for relaxation/learning, but hopefully sometimes in the future. Thanks for the kind words, I really enjoy making these :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First 3D client work. The image will be used as a part of a website for a company that offer cloud hosting. I think the main idea behind it, becomes pretty obvious in the image where the model is integrated into the website. Let me know what you think :)

Render straight from C4D:

Integrated into website with some post production in Photoshop:

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
New house design coming up :) Modeled in C4D and rendered with Vray. Trying hard to get to realism state, I think my biggest weakness is still creating realistic materials...

Final version:

Render without post production, just raw from C4D:

More shots of this house coming in the new few days... gonna try to render some interior shots aswell.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Neat stuff dude, keep working on it. I'm not good with rendering so all I can wish you is motivation to move forward :D.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Use Arroway textures for realism :) Give it a try :) You "can" find them for free

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some more 2D art this time around.

Working on this logo for a client. He requested a lion with grapes and a crown, so I tried to tie those elements together in some elegant fashion. Still didn't get feedback from the client so it might or not be the finished version :)

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom