Best answers
Make esf models or gay
Good job

Last edited:
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Some new updates... Slowly getting there I guess :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well here we go... these are the final 2 shots before the start of the lighting stage and the creation of materials. I'm still not sure how that will go, as I can already see my computer struggling without any complex materials assigned to the objects, so hopefully the project won't stop before completion :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Im loving these designs man....are you doing it as a project for yourself or have you been tasked to do this?

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im loving these designs man....are you doing it as a project for yourself or have you been tasked to do this?
This one is a personal project that I work on when I want to or feel like it;) Would be so much easier if I had actual plans for the whole house though. This way I have to come up with everything basically.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here's an update just to keep this thread going :) Still needs quite a few details but it's slowly getting there I guess :)

3/4 the way done with textures

Result at the end of texturing with some post production :)

And a version with easier color filters

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Can you be my architect? lol.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well after a long chat with the devs I have some real exciting news for you guys. Due to the huge wish from the forum members (exactly 3 people), me and the devs have been working hard into integrating the house model into ESF. Here is a small sneak peak from the actual game of what's to come. The future is bright!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's not esf right?

if it is... god damn that looks awesome >.>

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
HAHAHAHAH, wow that's awesome! This made my morning worth waking up for.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im totally buying it! Bess map ever

Best answers
I recently tried out Blender with it's cycles rendering engine. I must say I am really happy with the final results. Especially if you think Blender is free software and I'm getting way more realistic final results in my opinion. The UI in Blender is kinda horrible, especially for new people... it's way harder to learn your way around compared to C4D.

Anyway here are some pictures:

This is an interior test from a tutorial I followed and then added some of my own touches to it. (I didn't model the furniture)

This is an exterior test. I modeled everything apart from the trees, grass clumps and scrubs and a few other tiny details. I modeled the whole house in Blender though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wonderful work man :D you should go for a degree in architecture! The picture on the wall in the living room is affecting my OCD! place it in center with the couch haha

Best answers
Thx man :) I plan on doing a lot more of these, just have to get my new GPU first so the renders go faster :)

In the mean time here is something 2D I'm working on atm for a client. It's basically a socks e-commerce website. Currently still in progress of finishing up the homepage. If you guys want I will show you the other subpages as I design them too.

Oh and please check the full resolution of the design here: (forum shrinks it and it looks like dog poop)
CLICK HERE

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Those are some big ass socks. Is the client happy so far?

So everything except the photo/renders are designed by you? Its a very good job :)!

Best answers
Pretty much yeah and I also didn't design the icons (too much work). Still waiting on the reply from the client.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Is she wearing socks with high heels/stilettos over the top?? isn't that like a fashion crime lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom