My characters keep on turning left in game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hola,

i downloaded Earth's Special Forces v1.2.3 Full and tried playing a bot game and noticed that all of my characters will constantly spin left (even without my mouse plugged in) as soon as I start a game. i play on windows 7.

i tried unbinding all the movement keys and i still would turn to the left. i reinstalled the game and did a lot of other random stuff to try to figure it out but no luck. i followed the instructions on http://forum.esforces.com/threads/1...er-HL1-mods-and-CS-1-6)?highlight=mouse+issue regarding mouse issues thinking it was that but still no luck.

anyway i can fix this guys?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you try the m_rawinput 1 command?

Other than that. Do you have joystick look enabled and a controller plugged in. Can be that a controller or joystick isnt fully centred and is causing your chars to spin.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Or XBox controller flipped updside down on the floor...had that yesterday :D

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I was going to say press left again but the fact that you exited and entered the game should have covered that issue :/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you try the m_rawinput 1 command?

Other than that. Do you have joystick look enabled and a controller plugged in. Can be that a controller or joystick isnt fully centred and is causing your chars to spin.
yeah i tried the imput command just now. no dice. the joystick option has been disabled and right now i don't have anything plugged in. i'm going to try to troubleshoot it some more today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom