Would this be an option for you guys?

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
http://www.twistedpolygons.com/services.html

*shrug* I got a quote from them awhile back, 150$ for a 20k model with given concept. This included(as an option) a 1024x1024 texture, UV map, normal, bump and spec mapping as well included in the price tag. Offered payment plans as well, figured I'd toss the idea up. If this is pretty much out of the question, feel free to delete the thread. Won't hurt my feelings at all :cool:

The thought of donations popped up in my head, but not strictly for ESF itself. Like a "group buy" where everyone pitches in to get the "asset". I see some communities do this for like Unity or UE4 marketplace assets, those that pitched in get a copy. But in this instance, if you allowed community donations to this, the fans here wouldn't get the model it would be more like paying to get you guys the models needed. I know the whole "we can't take donations for ESF because of copy right blah blah" so hence the "group buy" for an asset from a 3rd party company would pretty much eliminate that as you guys aren't the ones being paid to make it, but hiring a freelance company to do it.

Of course you don't have to have the community jump in on the group buy, was just an additional idea to the over all thing.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just do this in secret and in the end simply provide the team with the model(s).

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just do this in secret and in the end simply provide the team with the model(s).
I don't really know how one can go about doing that certainly here, I mean other then like a MASS Pm to everyone that is a non-dev about the idea. Even then someone would feel like it might be a scam and report it anyways *shrug* I would be a good gesture to them is someone "did" do this in private and popped up with like 12 models for them, but what if they aren't styled right ya know? So letting them have the communication with said 3rd party company would be better as they can then control the end result.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Man I will buy all three cell forms right now. And ensure they are anime/manga accurate. (making sure that first form cell is noticeably bigger than the other characters) Just give me the word someone!

Best answers
Heck why not just buy all the model's they need, put them in game, and release lol simple and fast.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Heck why not just buy all the model's they need, put them in game, and release lol simple and fast.
I could either tell you how wrong you are, or I could sarcastically say something along the lines of 'If only they would have figured that great solution of yours out for the past 10 years'

You choose.

Best answers
If it just was that simple...
And besides, there are other bugs that need fixing

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the character models aren't the only things that still need to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom