Best answers
arms seem a lil to thin for my taste.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are some minor things that should be adjusted (hair length, the 2nd belt drop on the right side, etc.), but I'd say it looks pretty damn good, and trust me, that means a lot coming from me.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
the face improved a lot actually very nice work :b

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks like an excellent Android 17 model to me. Great work Zeroc!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Very good job dude it looks amazing :b

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The only thing I notice is the models left sleeve flairs out at the end while the right sleeve does not. Was that intentional?

Best answers
Thanx Nedgi and Phrack50 :)
@Xenoxice yes, it was intentional, he has a watch under his sleeve :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you fixing the hair anytime soon?

The Magic Booper
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks really good! The only problem I have is with the shoes. The top of them seem to flail a little too far away from the leg :p But all in all its great. Would love to see this in-game.

Best answers
Dude, what the hell should I else do? Do you want me to make it shorter or longer or thicker or what?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You... really don't see what's wrong when comparing your model to #17 in that manga page? Seems like I overestimated you.

What the hell should you else do? Everything you can to make it look authentic.

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
HLEV ...first of all the hair lenght is allmost okay...@ Zeroc Corez the difference is in the mange the hair goes a little bit towards the face at the bottom, and somehow the hair is not so wide, you don't see his ears it's like he used to much hair conditioner :D
and ppl don't forget the specular on the hair does a lot on the look of the shape. But yea i think the hair is to far outwards, it should cover the face more

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You... really don't see what's wrong when comparing your model to #17 in that manga page? Seems like I overestimated you.

http://i.imgur.com/MY9iXR9.png

What the hell should you else do? Everything you can to make it look authentic.
Also note that in that image his head is tilted forward a fair bit which is why his eyes and facial features are so low.

However I do believe the eye shape is quite off all around. It is.. too round, at least for the default expression.
The only time they were rounded out was when he gets that crazy, happy look in his eyes(which would be a great default expression!

But otherwise his eyes are much sharper, with straight lines, as apposed to curved natural looking ones.
17 and 18 both had this acute perfection to their features. Especially when they lacked a strong expression.

But that aside, it is a flawless representation of the dude! Very very good work Quality at that.

Last edited:
Best answers
HLEV ...first of all the hair lenght is allmost okay...@ Zeroc Corez the difference is in the mange the hair goes a little bit towards the face at the bottom, and somehow the hair is not so wide, you don't see his ears it's like he used to much hair conditioner :D
and ppl don't forget the specular on the hair does a lot on the look of the shape. But yea i think the hair is to far outwards, it should cover the face more
I see what you mean about how wide the hair should be, going to change that when I have the time to work on this model (Im really busy with highschool <__<)

Also note that in that image his head is tilted forward a fair bit which is why his eyes and facial features are so low.

However I do believe the eye shape is quite off all around. It is.. too round, at least for the default expression.
The only time they were rounded out was when he gets that crazy, happy look in his eyes(which would be a great default expression!
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120526194740/dragonball/images/9/9f/Future17.Ep.194.png

But otherwise his eyes are much sharper, with straight lines, as apposed to curved natural looking ones.
17 and 18 both had this acute perfection to their features. Especially when they lacked a strong expression.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...Android-17-dragon-ball-z-10182220-640-480.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...images/6/6a/17model2GettingReadyToKillYou.jpg

But that aside, it is a flawless representation of the dude! Very very good work Quality at that.
Thanx man :)
And I actually wanted to make his "cold" look, I thought this picture was a good example
http://puu.sh/cH4CN/2d603246e1.jpg

Thanx for the good feedback everyone, as I said, I will work more on the model when I have the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom