Consecutive Hits Streak

Discord Member
Best answers
Well as I thought about this critical hit idea, another one came up in my mind. It would be something like that: If you punsh him from the back(basic melee) then it does more damage then from the front or smtng like that.That would make it also more interesting maybe to try to teleport at the back of your opponent and hit him to get a critical hit....Or another idea would be the speed....If u are just going slowly to you enemy and hit him, it won't deal as much damage as it would if u are doing 2x w (I can't remember how it's called I mean that fast flying). I had this in my mind, thx for reading (if u did).
im liking these ideas. i wonder if they are being noticed 0o. It would take a lot of skill to do back critical hits i would think (and also head too) and i really like the idea of a slight boost in damage when hitting someone while swooping, but tbh nearly every hit is started off during swooping so i don't really see it being necessary or adding to the game.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
im liking these ideas. i wonder if they are being noticed 0o. It would take a lot of skill to do back critical hits i would think (and also head too) and i really like the idea of a slight boost in damage when hitting someone while swooping, but tbh nearly every hit is started off during swooping so i don't really see it being necessary or adding to the game.
Think it would be more awesome to be able to do a special grab if you approach someone from the back. Like the way Ginyu grabbed Goku when he trapped him when Jayce interfered. And then maybe drop them on their face into the ground or something haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom