Question about melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
In ESF final, if for example im pressing the left mouse button(simpe melee) and a guy comes pressing the right button(combo melee) from my left or right side, will he get punched by my simple melee or will he win the trade since im not facing him exactly from the front ?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The opponent will combo you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
YESS, so i can still perform angle hits like in the previous versions :b Thanks

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's interesting how many players just don't realise that they could gain an upper hand in melee by performing angle hits and continue that head-on rushing.
Some of them have been playing for years and never had the idea to actually try something new, despite me continiously playing with them on AF. They just don't give a crap :)

What I'm going to is that we could expect Final to have some of those game-turning features. It's really nice.

Gosh, it's gonna rock if Final turns out to be just as skill-demanding as 1.2.3.. Combined with sexy graphics, it could make it a popular competitive game, like Dota (sry for comparison :D)

My cunning plan is to make PewDiePie play it with his friends and therefore force the game like hell.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no such thing as angle hits, there's only cheaters!

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hid that well, but nothing beats guys with Black theme (probably)

Poods is like one of very very few people on youtube I'm actually happy to see a video from.
Even if he IS a cancer, he's definitely a pleasurable one :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never watch PewDiePie and probably never will so I can't tell whether he's cancer or not, but the guy made it. He records himself playing and commenting video games and is making a fortune out of it. Feel free to call me cancer all you like as long as I earn as much as he does.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just can't handle the persona he uses in his videos. Assuming that's what it is

He even has a pretty fun looking game out too. Not saying he isn't good at what he does it's just he's annoying and so are a good portion of his fans (Not saying they all are fish :p)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea he is to annoying for my taste to. Its like hes playing the village idiot and people are so gullable for it that it works. I preffer people who are a bit more down to earth with it all like Toe or even the scientiffic ramblings of Scott and historical imput from Jingles ^^

Now regarding melee. Yes anglehits are in and still possible. Due to the speed increese they are a whole new ***** to tame though.

Best answers
I dont think that pewdipies videos are made for people who are older than 15, they are made for children. Now there might be old people who watches him. They should get a hobby xD

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, we went too far away from the topic.

But pardon me, I've still got some last words to say.
We are talking about gaming content, mostly. You can't really expect that kind of videos to have something useful in them, they are made just for fun.
I just decided for myself if I want to watch these videos.
Everyone else (russian players) have been rejected and unsubbed from, but I never had the slightest intention to do same with poods. Been a bro since Amnesia times. He has changed since then, but that's fine with me.

Hope we're done.
The game could use some forcing anyway.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The topic is solved anyway, there's nothing left to do other than not posting or posting off-topic.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closing this then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom