Bid for power

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I remember playing it a long time ago and at the time it looked so similar to ESF.It had custom characters and all although the gameplay was a bit confusing and overall clunky, still had a bit of a good time with it.
Does anyone else played it ?What are your thoughts about it ?

Last edited:
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It was a long time ago since I use to play Bid For Power. It was great. The fighting style is unique and so are the beams. But the problem I had with the beams is when you're at beam struggle mode it is not still because if you move your mouse while beam struggling, it just simply slips off another beam like lasers.

Best answers
That guy blackyking said it was under development and would update the site once a year claiming it was like 80 something percent done, but we all know this isn't the case. That mod had SO MUCH potential, but now it's just another dead DBZ mod. The truest rendition of the series, as far as I'm concerned, is this upcoming version of ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
It had a nice feeling to it. I also didnt like the laser beams and the melee was super simple ( press 1 button to melee and it will automatically punch the other guy when youre near him ) i think there was a block button but i dont remember.
Imagine if they decided to take the game a step further like esf is doing, that could have been something but, as most mods out there, it never reached that stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom