earth special forces xash3d engine

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's pretty atmospheric though !! :D I guess you took the pic on really low resolution(what causes the model border distortion (a little one)) ?

Best answers
I like it, Goku looks good too. What's your plan exactly wtih this? are you going to updating 1.2.3 or something?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wish you could work with the devs. You could be a good handy person. They need a guy like you and they need someone who can help finish their mode. Including everyone. So if you are satisfied and you can do it, then we will put our smiles on our faces and not worry about how long they are going to release ESF Final 1.0.

Best answers
u didn't respond to what i had asked, is it because i'm ghey? what do you plan on doing with this? gonna make a rehash of 1.2.3.? just doing this with no purpose in mind?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it's obvious but you found a way to bypass the map size that we see in 1.2.3 right?
Thats the easy part really. Just dissable the skybox ^^

Getting collision to work outside the skybox is the tough part. Though im guessing this engine has support for that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
any gameplay footage? personally i don't like the pictures but the videos might do it some justice for me

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I know I'm late but this is pretty cool to me , any update?

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man this is actually good.
Rename it to ESF:Final and you're gOoD tO gO *wink*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom