Transformation Question for ESF:Final

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I've was wondering, if each transformation attack's such as KI-Blast's will be larger and have a larger impact? Example, SSJ3 Goku does Kamahamaha, would that be HUGE like the show?

Best answers
I want to attempt to help you, but don't be ghey if I'm wrong.

I remember someone from the dev team saying that charging a beam (like a Kamehameha) doesn't affect explosion size which makes me believe that there will be no difference. Charging only affects damage, speed and turn rate.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats dumb, i was hoping for a bigger explosion per higher KI(Transformation)...

Best answers
I think it'd be cooler if explosion size varied from transformation to transformation (getting larger per transformation as you say), but for balance purposes I don't think it's fair. Goku has many transformations when compared to someone like Krillin - so Goku would be able to damage more people just because he's SSJ 3 when compared to potential-unlocked Krillin...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to attempt to help you, but don't be ghey if I'm wrong.

I remember someone from the dev team saying that charging a beam (like a Kamehameha) doesn't affect explosion size which makes me believe that there will be no difference. Charging only affects damage, speed and turn rate.
That was to a question regarding beam size based on charge time, not per form.

There might be some differences for attacks in different forms, but not many.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
like the spirit bomb and final flash

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like the spirit bomb and final flash
No i dont mean different attacks, i mean different versions of the same attacks.

For example the Renzoku Vegeta has in his base form is different to the one he has in his SSJ form. Similarly we can give Goku a different Kamehameha for other forms.

For example. His kamehameha in base form is closer to galit gun in stats, but his kamehameha in SSJ3 form is closer to a Final Flash in stats and so on.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To simplify what Grega said, the beam becomes stronger (and potentially bigger) each time you transform into a higher form.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To simplify what Grega said, the beam becomes stronger (and potentially bigger) each time you transform into a higher form.
Yes and no.

I said we can easily make copies of the same attack with different atributes and put them in to different forms. Like giving a beam a bigger blast radius calculation and make that beam replace the smaller radius version when you transform.
This also allows for different effects to play while using the same attack in different forms. Some of you may remember the FX video from 2 years ago. SSJ3 Goku charging up the kamehameha and the ground cracking below his feet.
That kamehameha was a copy of the normal one with an added effect to the charge.

Ofcourse wether we mess with the settings beyond the PL based calculations is another thing all together.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Or, when your doing a kiblast, you can release a another beam within that, and make the total beam bigger, like the show :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom