Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please choose a better thread title and try to phrase your question better.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better english would be appriciated
Wow you really nailed it man.

As for the topic at hand... he probably wants to know how much longer does ESF Final need to be done or how long has it been in production. I think.

Last edited:
Best answers
Appreciated* thank me later.

@Dadableyzz we don't know, ask the dev's. They're the only ones who can tell you because we don't know when the release is coming out.
@ Dabagleyzz get word checked by falconfury, you scrubby noob. Also what does your name mean?

on a less trollish note, the release date of Final hasn't been announced because the game isn't close enough to completion. There was a post by a dev saying that about 77% of tasks have been completed but with new things being introduced, tweaking and fine-tuning the number is probably a really good guesstimation.

If you ask Reading Rainbow I think the game will be released in 2015, but then again I don't know shit about ESF

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Reading Rainbow

If you don't know. Then why the hell are you guessing? if you don't know then you don't know nothing according to the release. You can't tell the future. Its up to the developers to decide when are they going to announce the release not us.

If you were a developer, then will you announce it? obviously you'll be teasing us with your videos and laugh your ass off behind the computer and making up pure lies just to piss us off and we send serious violent messages to threaten you because you will spoil it unless if you're less trolling and self-ambition who has complete sense and maturity to not disappoint anyone. .

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he is asking how long it took to make 1.0 but its hard to tell. He can make another thread if he wants to get a specific answer.

Asking for release dates is still futile.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop being ****s, guys. Yes we get annoyed with these threads but still. He's new, don't be a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom