Not open for further replies.
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mous4u, please stop spamming this thread will you, ty.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Section: Artwork - Signatures

Reasons: I enjoy artwork and have a passion for it. I have been posting there for quite awhile now, I think I find my self good there and I check the forums on a daily basis.

UTC/GMT +1 hour, also I'm not a complete d*ck :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'd sign up for it, but I'd be terrible at it.
LoL!

I would love to be a moderator for the forum. I think I would be a good moderator because I believe in being firm, fair and friendly and don't believe that anyone is beyond reproach. I have been on the forums for a long time and I would like to believe that I know a thing or two about the people and the rules.

I'm from the GMT+2 timezone and I am available to moderate on weekdays from 08:00 to 17:00 and on weekends I do make some rounds between popular threads, as life (my wife) permits me to be online.

I would prefer moderating ESF Chat; Help & Support; Suggestions & General chat sections, however if I am needed in a different section I would be happy to help.

Last edited:
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'd like to have a chance.
I have a lot of moderator/administrator experience on other successful forums, if you need links you can PM me. I have been an administrator of vBulletin before, although it looks like a bit of a different version I think I could adapt fast and get accustomed to the various tools the forums may offer.
I'm good at PR, very social and helpful. I'm good at dealing with people's eventual questions, generally just keeping a chat up if needed making people feel welcome. Being a part of the community's interface.
My goals would simply be creating a general better atmosphere where people can enjoy themselves and try to close the gap between staff and regulars on the forum a bit (not literally, but how people feel about it). Meaning that people feel more equal, instead of a system that separates us a lot.
When it'd come down to it and it being necessary that punishments have to be handed out I'll try to pick the most adequate one depending on the situation, whether a poke/infraction/ban is needed depends on a lot of things. Will always try to pick the lowest one that I can, it's the type of person I am.

And what can I say, if I get the position I'll try to convert the trust into good actions that can hopefully spark more life in this place.

Cons:
I tend to give a lot of second chances and may be too soft sometimes, but in return I always try to talk it out before taking actions. (As a note, in an unbiased way, I would be as fair to an acquaintance as I'd be to a random regular)
I'm not that extremely forum active (or well rather in terms of posting) but I am always reachable on chat platforms, especially Steam/Skype or just the forum PM function. (I know this sounds phony/not application-appealing, but I'd probably be more motivated if I had more responsibility and therefore kick my posting up a notch if I became a mod.)

Thanks for reading. I could write more but I think I got the core stuff boiled down, if you have any questions of course you can just ask.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd sign up for it, but I'd be terrible at it.
Yeah I would like to sign up as well except that I would be worse then Sword AKA Cucumba.

You should go on a hunt for the Hibiki who is the best damn moderator to ever come to this place!!!

Best answers
Hey :)

So, my name is Deividas (David, Dave) and I'm from Lithuania (Geographical centre of Europe).
My Standard time zone is UTC/GMT +2 hours.

I would like to get a chance in becoming a moderator, because I work with websites 24/7 since I was 9 years old (wow, yeah, i know).
English is not my native language, but I think I can moderate english websites and comunicate with english speakers fluently :)
I also code PHP/HTML/CSS/C++/JAVA. I'm learning C++ for the second year now in my gymnasium.

I have lots of free time, so I could spent it here instead of looking at Cat videos on Youtube :D

I can also translate from English to Lithuanian and other way around. If you'd like to have esforces multi-lang :) I know that there are lots of esf lovers in Lithuania!

Thank you for reading this and I'm waiting for your reply :)

Last edited:
Best answers
Moderator position

Hello, I'm Web developer, I was working as web administrator,developer,manager,server monitoring manager and etc.
I have watched Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z all seasons about 5 times.
I ques I would be perfect moderator for this community.
All other information I can send to you upon request :) Have good time guys by watching and playing Dragon Ball game :)
Thank you for your time reading this,
Egidijus Sinkevicius - RaZOR.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't think they need any staff, if they do its for the ESF Team for Developing the game, models, maps, no need for website, etc.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello,
I am from Lithuanian ESF community, i think i can be moderator here because i am friendly with others, my english is not bad (I think), I can make decisions without admins. I will be responsible for my actions. Also few months ago i had my own website :)
I could be online about 5 hours per day if needed.
I can be very helpful to a question on Earth Special Forces 1.2.3

Best answers
Moderator Application

Kain - Applying for Mod/Filler
Central Time
Can devote multiple hours a day
Can play 3 instruments and fluent in Ableton Live (music creation / composing)
Streams via Twitch.tv daily (not a plug) as well as Youtube
I own my own sporting goods business/screen printing store in the south. Manners and respectfulness come with the territory. I pride myself in proper grammar and enunciation, even more so being from the south -.-. Played ESF when i was 11 till i was 16 (now 23) and have been voice acting Vegeta online for 3 years. As if you didn't have enough of his clips already.
Put me where you need me. Chat, Forum, Youtube, Music, Streams.

I understand that creating anything non-profit is hard, ESPECIALLY something as difficult and time consuming as a video game. If learned i can also help with character/map creation and design.

Thought i should add, I have been creating LINE ART via Corel Draw for my screen printing shop for 4 years now. Not sure if that helps or if that means anything to you, just thought i would put that out there.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for all of the applications, guys! We'll be closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom