Sig & Avatar request:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey people of the art world!

I require your assistance.

I need a new avatar and signature... I haven't changed mine in years.

Restrictions: None

What I'm aiming for... think anything close to what my current avatar looks like. (I like dark). I'm open to anything though.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure how much freaky you are but here is what i made, the character is from Zelda called Skullkid i think. I tryed to make it a bit dark-punkish look. Alternatively i can make something less freaky if your not feeling the vibe.

Best answers
damn, that's looks good. Goes with his avatar thingy too.

--- edit ---

damn, that's looks good. Goes with his avatar thingy too.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not sure how much freaky you are but here is what i made, the character is from Zelda called Skullkid i think. I tryed to make it a bit dark-punkish look. Alternatively i can make something less freaky if your not feeling the vibe.

haha, I'm a freak yeah. Loving the look! Like Rainbow said, it goes well with the avatar. :D

Thanks dude! You rock!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is legitimately ******* awesome, I love it.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ups i think i uploaded JPEG version, which on this forum is nothing wrong becuase the background is white and not so noticable, but if you use it on other forum that has a different color, it will show a white border around it. Reason i wanted PNG is becuase of the shadow behind the siggy so it looks like its standing out. So here is the PNG version and yw :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ups i think i uploaded JPEG version, which on this forum is nothing wrong becuase the background is white and not so noticable, but if you use it on other forum that has a different color, it will show a white border around it. Reason i wanted PNG is becuase of the shadow behind the siggy so it looks like its standing out. So here is the PNG version and yw :)
TBH I actually didn't even notice the white background. Updated with the PNG image. Thanks again.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ma boy is learning fast :D Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom