Thread: Sig & Avatar request:

Default Sig & Avatar request:

Hey people of the art world!

I require your assistance.

I need a new avatar and signature... I haven't changed mine in years.

Restrictions: None

What I'm aiming for... think anything close to what my current avatar looks like. (I like dark). I'm open to anything though.
    Last edited by Skyrider; Oct 16th, 2013 at 08:28 AM.
    Thanks Slofreak for the sig!

I'm not sure how much freaky you are but here is what i made, the character is from Zelda called Skullkid i think. I tryed to make it a bit dark-punkish look. Alternatively i can make something less freaky if your not feeling the vibe.

"Nobody destroys Kakarott while I’m around, destiny has reserved that luxury for me."

damn, that's looks good. Goes with his avatar thingy too.

--- edit ---

damn, that's looks good. Goes with his avatar thingy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slofreak View Post
    I'm not sure how much freaky you are but here is what i made, the character is from Zelda called Skullkid i think. I tryed to make it a bit dark-punkish look. Alternatively i can make something less freaky if your not feeling the vibe.

haha, I'm a freak yeah. Loving the look! Like Rainbow said, it goes well with the avatar.

Thanks dude! You rock!

That is legitimately ******* awesome, I love it.
    sub?

Ups i think i uploaded JPEG version, which on this forum is nothing wrong becuase the background is white and not so noticable, but if you use it on other forum that has a different color, it will show a white border around it. Reason i wanted PNG is becuase of the shadow behind the siggy so it looks like its standing out. So here is the PNG version and yw

Last edited by Slofreak; Oct 16th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
    "Nobody destroys Kakarott while I’m around, destiny has reserved that luxury for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Slofreak View Post
    Ups i think i uploaded JPEG version, which on this forum is nothing wrong becuase the background is white and not so noticable, but if you use it on other forum that has a different color, it will show a white border around it. Reason i wanted PNG is becuase of the shadow behind the siggy so it looks like its standing out. So here is the PNG version and yw
    TBH I actually didn't even notice the white background. Updated with the PNG image. Thanks again.
    Thanks Slofreak for the sig!

I agree with the others, that is one badass sig! Nice job slofreak!
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

Ma boy is learning fast Good job!

Thread Information