Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its funny when people start to make conspiracy's about something they did'nt even see! these are just gameplays i released for fun showing others that this project is still alive well and kicking! and its entirely funny how everything becomes is myfault. these are test's not the actual or final gameplay. most of the things are being done from the suggestions of the team and the people(fans). here is the detailed information on how this project works . everything is made from fanwish! http://zedu.zeq2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4 . and http://zedu.zeq2.com/?p=1 and i do know modeling (im kinda of an all rounder - dead hunter- i just dont have the time to do all the work (Art design). programming for the game itself takes a toll. )

note:- if i wanted i could have modeled each model in the game. its all there because of reasons beyond explanation's this was started as an test and some developmental progression for ZEQ2 - unity. and then it became itself as an project. Link of how this all started = http://zeq2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7193&start=0
You do what you want, man. Our opinion is probably wrong anyway. WE definitely don't know what goes into making a successful mod so don't let my advice stop you and certainly don't let the composition of my sentences keep you from deriving whatever meaning you feel they should have out of them.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You do what you want, man. Our opinion is probably wrong anyway. WE definitely don't know what goes into making a successful mod so don't let my advice stop you and certainly don't let the composition of my sentences keep you from deriving whatever meaning you feel they should have out of them.
Sigh. I'll speak to Aravind about talking to the public. He's a great and friendly guy, but perhaps he isn't so good with the public.

Anyway, please continue to discuss it however you want. Currently, yeah, the game sucks. It's hardly a game. The animations are pretty much non-existant. The models are from ZEQ2 Lite.

Oh well. God dangit Aravind!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you're talking down on your own game that you work for. Of course it's going to look bad when it's missing a bunch of animations and other content, that's what happens when it's in development. I would imagine that animations are currently low on the priority list.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I like how you're talking down on your own game that you work for. Of course it's going to look bad when it's missing a bunch of animations and other content, that's what happens when it's in development. I would imagine that animations are currently low on the priority list.
They are, yeah. However, Aravind does not seem to get the ideas across that other people put forward. This is how a discussion normally goes:

Aravind: Okay, so netplay. Let's think of that. I have this idea. What do you guys think?
Someone else: No, what about this one?
Aravind: No. I'll speak to Brad about it when he goes online.

/discussion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Less drama, please.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus christ, Zeo. It's just a thread, you don't need to fly off the handle like that. whether you like it or not you ARE the father and I DON'T CARE if your mothers will was originally in your name, she turned EVERYTHING over to me before she died. Losing my leg in the war made me realize how little impact I've made in the world and so, using the money I've gained from your mothers death, I'm buying out all the consumer stocks of your company. Effectively making me the new CEO.

Also, ***** don't be trippin'.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Jesus christ, Zeo. It's just a thread, you don't need to fly off the handle like that. whether you like it or not you ARE the father and I DON'T CARE if your mothers will was originally in your name, she turned EVERYTHING over to me before she died. Losing my leg in the war made me realize how little impact I've made in the world and so, using the money I've gained from your mothers death, I'm buying out all the consumer stocks of your company. Effectively making me the new CEO.

Also, ***** don't be trippin'.

Well.

That escalated quickly, eh?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting how you switched sides in just few pages.
If you're referring to me, it just further enforces my point about placeholders. Unless you have an animator (which doesn't seem to be the case), there's not much need to waste time on animations just to have to tweak them a lot once there's actual models.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well wasn't referring to you but nevertheless i read rest of your post. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Losing my leg in the war made me realize how little impact I've made in the world and so....
War? What do you know of war? How many mothers have you seen cradle the bodies of their lifeless children? How many of your brothers have been vaporized in a flash of light before your very eyes? I've seen the light fade, their eyes glassing over as they succumb to their mortality. War? I know war. I know it intimately. I've known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back... frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain.

Don't speak to me of war.

Best answers
okay it takes a lot to say that =) ! thanks for ur speach i was just replying to the comments that were kinda incorrect ! and as for the animations we got no animator i can animate but i cant seem to do all the world by myself and my animateing skills arn't that Perfect to be honest so we are awaiting some people who would magically appear and help out :p ! and for all the people this project is not going to be like goku vs vegeta fight interm's of multiplayer it will have its own charector customization! creation etc just passing the news because we are going to use new base models for this not zeq2 lite models Alone! !

Best answers
ok guys, just wanted to answer some stuff of the other thread.
After having told him and his cronies that, he went into a defensive stupor and really didn't say much else that was relevant
If you meant me, then I had some problems with the internet yesterday and couldnt post. And belive me, I can take on what you say
i dont know why you guys have so much hate against zedu. You are always talking about it like if it was Zeq2 while it isnt Zeq2, and i dont really know why you hate zeq2, maybe because you are a bit jealous because zeq2 is way ahead of you in popularity and gameplay, and it didnt need 15 years. Again, we are talkin about zedu, it isnt a mod, its a game, a DBZ game made with Unity(if you didnt read). this game is still in alpha version if you didnt relize, we didnt do our best, because we wanted something to get done.
And last advice from me, jealousity isnt good for the health, try to avoid it, even if you arent the best, there is always someone better!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZEQ was around back in ESF's hayday, and it was still vastly inferior. The reason we don't like this ZED is because screenshots and rants were shoved down our throats at every turn by the threads creator. At that point, he also gave us a link to the pre-alpha and it was not only non-playable, but the architecture behind the mechanics look shoddy at best. Any game that shoe horns your aiming is terrible, imo.

It's not jealousy, it's just...fact. It currently LOOKS terrible (go back to what I said in the previous thread about info pertaining to the mod/game being released WAY too early). Dunno what to tell you about it. It had an auto-aim, so did ZEQ. If you want us to be impressed, show us an outline of the design documentation. What are the planned mechanics, character list, map list, attacks and defenses, stats? You're just showing us this screenshot with nothing behind it and expecting us to say anything good. ESPECIALLY us, who can barely be nice to each other.

Sorry, but we've seen any screenshots that you can post already. We're not gonna be impressed by a half decent model. As for jealousy, again, you should bear in mind that ESF is actually already released. 1.3 is just an update. We've been playing ESF for nearly ten years now, and still playing it despite it being near death.

Best answers
bro your game isnt sooooooo amazing either, the only reason i even came to the website was because of the shadows of the 1.3 version, you have been devolping the game for ten years and you didnt get anything done!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think people seem to understand that ESF has basically been re-done 3-4 times within the past 10 years of the mods development cycle. Clearly nothing has been done.

If you're here to just plug your game in, then I don't know what to tell you other than I think you're doing it wrong.

Best answers
If you're here to just plug your game in, then I don't know what to tell you other than I think you're doing it wrong.
yea bro, i might be doing it wrong, its just because you arent giving right criticism, and it makes me angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom