Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

Best answers
Yeah is a DBZ game :D!!!
ZED-U is Z Enters Unity....More about it here:
http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity
Is made by AraVinD(my friend).
Its an epic new Unity game that uses zeq2 lite contents and maps.
In this game melee is Epic and there will be single player.
it should be released within 3 weeks.
I am the Beta tester(To check the game if it has bugs and stuff.)
Here some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iGY7KbdxXf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9BzptMaKSs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUgjxz8XKBj9tvEbFJGdfGrQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFY9bvpE6P0

this is test of destructible enviroment(keep in mind that is just a test xD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjTPBP20AU

thats about it.
If you have any questions....

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea how exactly does the melee system work and differn from ZEQ2?

Also how does that terrain deformation mess with the textures of the terrain? And how much deformation can the game take at a single time before starting to lag?

Oh and moved to video gaming.

Last edited:
Best answers
Yea how exactly does the melee system work and differn from ZEQ2?

Also how does that terrain deformation mess with the textures of the terrain? And how much deformation can the game take at a single time before starting to lag?

Oh and moved to video gaming.
IDK exactly how melee works but i think it works like you press a button and he punches..i guess.
And for more info ask Aravind over skype,facebook,youtube or Spiritsofzanpakuto.com
I am not the one developing it :p so i don t know every detail...but i can ask AraVinD in your name if you whant.
Terrain deformating???Its a destructable enviroment test.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IDK exactly how melee works but i think it works like you press a button and he punches..i guess.
And for more info ask Aravind over skype,facebook,youtube or Spiritsofzanpakuto.com
I am not the one developing it :p so i don t know every detail...but i can ask AraVinD in your name if you whant.
Terrain deformating???Its a destructable enviroment test.
You said you were a tester, and i wasnt really asking for the code behind the melee. I was asking how the system differs from ZEQ2-Lite. Its something you should know after trying it out ^^;

Deformation means to change the form of something. AKA making a hole in the terrain is deforming it. I was asking if you know how much of that happening at the same time would cause FPS drops, and how the textures stretch on the deformed parts of the terrain, since in the test its all grey ^^;

Best answers
You said you were a tester, and i wasnt really asking for the code behind the melee. I was asking how the system differs from ZEQ2-Lite. Its something you should know after trying it out ^^;

Deformation means to change the form of something. AKA making a hole in the terrain is deforming it. I was asking if you know how much of that happening at the same time would cause FPS drops, and how the textures stretch on the deformed parts of the terrain, since in the test its all grey ^^;
I am a beta tester and i am going to test it within this week.Doesn t mean i already tested it.Yeah destructible enviroment test is grey xD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a difference between I am a beta tester and I will be a beta tester.

Best answers
There's a difference between I am a beta tester and I will be a beta tester.
LOL...I have been announced as a beta tester.That means i am a beta tester of the game ZED-U....What do you mean be beta tester???I am beta tester and i am going to test ZED-U.Grega i did the info ridiculous.I shoulded posted that i WILL test the game....That means i didn t tested it and i don t know how melee system works.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't wanna rain on your little parade here sunshine, but let me tell you what you are doing right now. You are trying to show off, or promote, I hope it's just show off a Dragonball Z game that looks like it's barely entering it's alpha days to a community who has been working in some cases/waiting for a proper Dragonball Z game to come out for years, I repeat a Dragonball Z game that has been in the works for years and now it's "Final" version is in closed beta as in the kind of beta that's like "when the hell is this coming out already?" I mean ask yourself this would you get exited for a game that looks like it's probably going to get finished (that is if I'm being unrealistically optimistic about it) in the next 10-20 years when there is a game that looks like it's going to be finished in the next 2-5 years?

Also to top it off, sorry for being blunt, but this game right now when compared side by side to ESF:F hell even ESF 1.2.3 looks like rotten a**e. And the first thing you put in your post is: Yeah is a DBZ game !!! ?

Let me tell you a thing just in case you did not catch my point. Put this advert of yours on a forum from let's say Tribal Wars, if that game still exists, or The West, if that still exists... jeez how long's it been? anyway put that there and you may get a different response. Maybe people won't be so skeptical and maybe some will even jump on this wagon of yours and contribute somehow.

In here I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say what the *hic* is this thing.

Proof for that statement: Take a look at the responses for any of the POTW and for any of the ESF:F video footages.

Just saying: Don't expect people to get exited about your "oasis" in this desert mate. Because in this desert the "travelers" only want to see ONE particular oasis and your thing mate, well it's nothing but a really bad mirage.

Hope this answers your question about why everyone is being as they are being.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't wanna rain on your little parade here sunshine, but let me tell you what you are doing right now. You are trying to show off, or promote, I hope it's just show off a Dragonball Z game that looks like it's barely entering it's alpha days to a community who has been working in some cases/waiting for a proper Dragonball Z game to come out for years, I repeat a Dragonball Z game that has been in the works for years and now it's "Final" version is in closed beta as in the kind of beta that's like "when the hell is this coming out already?" I mean ask yourself this would you get exited for a game that looks like it's probably going to get finished (that is if I'm being unrealistically optimistic about it) in the next 10-20 years when there is a game that looks like it's going to be finished in the next 2-5 years?

Also to top it off, sorry for being blunt, but this game right now when compared side by side to ESF:F hell even ESF 1.2.3 looks like rotten a**e. And the first thing you put in your post is: Yeah is a DBZ game !!! ?

Let me tell you a thing just in case you did not catch my point. Put this advert of yours on a forum from let's say Tribal Wars, if that game still exists, or The West, if that still exists... jeez how long's it been? anyway put that there and you may get a different response. Maybe people won't be so skeptical and maybe some will even jump on this wagon of yours and contribute somehow.

In here I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say what the *hic* is this thing.

Proof for that statement: Take a look at the responses for any of the POTW and for any of the ESF:F video footages.

Just saying: Don't expect people to get exited about your "oasis" in this desert mate. Because in this desert the "travelers" only want to see ONE particular oasis and your thing mate, well it's nothing but a really bad mirage.

Hope this answers your question about why everyone is being as they are being.
Yea lets not compare games we have not played yet OK. Seeing projects being made by people is a good thing. It means people are doing something creative mkay. Also not to be rude, but half the POTW responses are kinda shallow "yay sparkly" type of replies ^^;

As for the being as they are. I posted an assumption based on what was posted and it lead to a missunderstanding. Sub merely provided an exposition on that missunderstanding, while ED simply comented on the music in 1 video. So the only other people you could be talking about is yourself. That aside you should play the ESF alpha XD

LOL...I have been announced as a beta tester.That means i am a beta tester of the game ZED-U....What do you mean be beta tester???I am beta tester and i am going to test ZED-U.Grega i did the info ridiculous.I shoulded posted that i WILL test the game....That means i didn t tested it and i don t know how melee system works.
What Sub is trying to say is, that even if you are announced as a tester, you are not really one untill you can test. So since you posted this "I am the Beta tester(To check the game if it has bugs and stuff.)" we all kinda ssumed you have already had a chance to experience the gameplay. Thats where all the confusion is comming from.

In any case good luck with your project and do post some updates when you have them.

Last edited:
Best answers
Well it looks promising, I have can't imagine how the melee works in this game. I'm all about DBZ mods, when I found bid for power I really enjoyed it FOR A WHILE. I'm always down to play DBZ mods so I'll definitely check it out - thanks PAWTNA.

Best answers
I never tryed to show off with that beta tester thingy...And i am not the one that is developing Z enters unity.AraVinD is the guy who is developing it and there were few guys that helped him...I can say their names but they are already on Moddb.Come on Guys,ZED-U team is small compare to ESF team.
Differences Between Zeq2 Lite melee system and ZED-U will be(i hope) large...But mostly epic xD
Yes i will post updates here every day :D

I see Lots of Missunderstanding here guys.Please read my posts slowly.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly, they gotta change the melee system and replace that retarded non-DB-esque-at-all aura.

Best answers
Firstly, they gotta change the melee system and replace that retarded non-DB-esque-at-all aura.
You re the only guy who has a problem with aura....what is it about you people...its similar to esf aura.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now when I look at it again, it seems slightly better than this one:

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
he is beta tester im working with aravind on this game the melee system is kinda free based with combo and throw prealpha version comes this month!
its currently an enhanced zeq version which gives the player free controll of their fighting movements to create own combos

its not like esf and zeq2 fly against enemy and pressing W(zeq) or automatic attack ( esf )

Last edited:
Best answers
he is beta tester im working with aravind on this game the melee system is kinda free based with combo and throw prealpha version comes this month!
its currently an enhanced zeq version which gives the player free controll of their fighting movements to create own combos

its not like esf and zeq2 fly against enemy and pressing W(zeq) or automatic attack ( esf )
Yep thats about it.

Best answers
Z Enters Unity images from ModDB page:

just for those who are lazy to go on moddb page and see them by themselfs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom