Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ontopic:

Can confirm, Nappa's Earthstrike is absolutely horrible. It just appears from the sky out of no where when he drops to ~40%. This game is about 45 days old, so it's god some room for improvement anyway. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like its being played on a phone.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's supposed to be happening? Is that the framerate making it look so choppy or is the lack of detailed animation? What's with the random showers of sparks?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
God damnit ARAVIND!
So yeah. Aravind did this without telling the rest of the team. It's not done. We agreed to release a gameplay video in about 2 weeks, with all of us actually contributing and preventing Aravind making, well, this.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So yeah. Aravind did this without telling the rest of the team. It's not done. We agreed to release a gameplay video in about 2 weeks, with all of us actually contributing and preventing Aravind making, well, this.
*whispers*leave it*whispers*

But yeah the animations are too much choppy even for alpha/pre-alpha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ZEQ2-lite stuff can be used where you want it. It can be placeholders or actual models taken for full release. No harm done with that

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZEQ2-lite stuff can be used where you want it. It can be placeholders or actual models taken for full release. No harm done with that
I never said that there was any harm or that they couldn't do that. I simply asked why they were being used. I can understand character models being used as placeholders, but maps.. not so much. That's just me though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Aravind is doing shit without consent of the entire team, you should probably just stop working with him. That's a bad sign.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well he's using probably those models because you dont have others that you can take and have as placeholders. I dont know if there was some DBZ project that gives models like that as you can take them from Zeq2-lite. So its logical they took those.

From what you can see too is that Aravind is spending more time on programming then actually modeling something. Probably doesnt even know. So its perfectly clear for why he uses other projects stuff as "placeholders".

Anyway. Its great to see other DBZ projects appearing. As long there is development ; its good, it's guud (Jim Carrey)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMHO the Tenkaichi game design is overdone. You guys should be making a Budokai 3 style game, with online versus and some sort of story mode.

Also, damn this thread's title, every time I see it in the right side bar I think it's about Z[Power] learning to use Unity....

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
IMHO the Tenkaichi game design is overdone. You guys should be making a Budokai 3 style game, with online versus and some sort of story mode.
Online Versus - Planned, but really buggy in it's current hardly playable state.
Story mode - Yes, but it's very early on, it practically only serves as a practice fight with Nappa. Plus, you can't even die. That's right, kids. You go into negative hitpoints.

I hope things will get better later on.. >.>

Best answers
If Aravind is doing shit without consent of the entire team, you should probably just stop working with him. That's a bad sign.
its funny when people start to make conspiracy's about something they did'nt even see! these are just gameplays i released for fun showing others that this project is still alive well and kicking! and its entirely funny how everything becomes is myfault. these are test's not the actual or final gameplay. most of the things are being done from the suggestions of the team and the people(fans). here is the detailed information on how this project works . everything is made from fanwish! http://zedu.zeq2.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4 . and http://zedu.zeq2.com/?p=1 and i do know modeling (im kinda of an all rounder - dead hunter- i just dont have the time to do all the work (Art design). programming for the game itself takes a toll. )

note:- if i wanted i could have modeled each model in the game. its all there because of reasons beyond explanation's this was started as an test and some developmental progression for ZEQ2 - unity. and then it became itself as an project. Link of how this all started = http://zeq2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7193&start=0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom