Z Enters Unity ! Windows game

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
idk what ur IMHO means though but i can allways try and i assure u when this is 100% finished it wont be just a mix or something ! (i know what u mean). and well i already made an mmo game but it simply under pause due to lack of animators and modlers ect . http://www.moddb.com/games/spirits-of-zanpakuto but then again im not over my heads ill try my best to satisfy the fans of DBZ!
If a game's production is paused because of lack of work, then I don't think you can say you made a game.

Honestly though, good on you for actually trying and whatnot but don't get caught up in your vision of the game (like remastered voices, I heavily doubt that). Start out with baby steps. You also seem like your rushing. If the game is going to be any good it's going to take a while. You should probably get a team and concept together before you start talking about alphas/testing/release etc etc

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ESF: F has already taken an EON, now it's going for broke. I do agree however. Don't get ahead of yourself Aravin:D slow and steady.

Best answers
If a game's production is paused because of lack of work, then I don't think you can say you made a game.

Honestly though, good on you for actually trying and whatnot but don't get caught up in your vision of the game (like remastered voices, I heavily doubt that). Start out with baby steps. You also seem like your rushing. If the game is going to be any good it's going to take a while. You should probably get a team and concept together before you start talking about alphas/testing/release etc etc
ive said i done a game reason is i have completed the codeing for most of the combat of mmo for an slight release but it has been paused of development simply due to no animators and all work was bestowed upon me .! anyways its good to make a game slow and steady but the reason behind my rushy-ness is pc lacking games that people need rather than what people just play for fun or to play a game cause they have no choise or such... as ive said im not doing this for my sake for makeing it slow and steady as i want ! im makeing it for people who really need a dbz game ! and releaseing an pre alpha or such only increase the better ment of the game like more feedback's from the people of what should be added and such!. well after the first alpha or test version of the game's release i would have very much or plenty of time for thinking of new stuffs ect on to the game! so its not bad for to do what people want for once rather than one self wants and i have arranged a team for this game . :) but then again i wont be ahead of my self as Nebulisreconx stated above ;D !

Last edited:
Best answers
What exactly is "earth strike"?
idk but the stable release is coming for couple of days...

i am now a tester of ZED-U..I got the game and i am testing it!

since now i noticed an awesome melee system and awesome effects!
Also i charged up and shoot a couple of ki blasts!!!!!!

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
here couple of screenshots that i made while testing the game:

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks decent for an alpha. You can see that some effects are still placeholders, but all in all it looks OK so far.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are those hitting animations be like that (and others too? ) Because they look too static , and unnatural. It should be with some hitting effects. Also the movement should be with transitions and not just changing the direction . Just saying. It would make it better .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not terrible, looks like it's missing some animations and fluidity. Tbh with you, though, I don't like that the combat system seems to be playing itself. What keys or movements govern what actions you take?

Best answers
It's not terrible, looks like it's missing some animations and fluidity. Tbh with you, though, I don't like that the combat system seems to be playing itself. What keys or movements govern what actions you take?
you attack by left clicking
Well...you can ask aravind for more detailed description!
Or you can just try it out by yourself...it will be released anyways.

Aravind is working alone in this game ! if any of u guys are interested u can go of help him with animations (animating the character ect )

You guys are way too Harsh on this game!!!
Aravind is Working his buttocks off!!!
And As it was mentioned he made it in 45 days tops!!!!!

Enjoy the game :D :)

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's up with the HUD?

Best answers
What's up with the HUD?
Mana and health..
Its like a basic HUD.
I have alot of ideas for huds!

check this screenshot though:

i got tons of screenshots :D im recording too...but i ll make a HD vid when stable release!

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Mashing and network connections never go well together anyway. I think the key to designing these sort of things is to use a 'minigames' logic, or like ESF:F the use of rock-paper-scissors mechanics.
Melee button mashing is always awful in network connection. Rock Paper Scissors or any luck based melee mechanic is horrible as well. If your game revolves around either of the two, theres high chance the game will suck and won't have longevity.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are way too Harsh on this game!!!
Aravind is Working his buttocks off!!!
And As it was mentioned he made it in 45 days tops!!!!!
Thats the norm here. If a game has potential people will point out stuff that seems off and what they think doesnt work and so on in hopes that the makers will take note of them and adress them. But its also a little fault with you to. You are forgetting to mention that the game is an early Alpha and are treeting it as a complete thing when its clearly not. Its an alpha full of placeholders.

Best answers
Thats the norm here. If a game has potential people will point out stuff that seems off and what they think doesnt work and so on in hopes that the makers will take note of them and adress them. But its also a little fault with you to. You are forgetting to mention that the game is an early Alpha and are treeting it as a complete thing when its clearly not. Its an alpha full of placeholders.
I noticed....

I make screenshots because i can t make videos. Screenshots are atleast HD.
Aravind cannot make a HD vid.The gameplay in videos that you saw is really laggy(but only because of the recorder)
The FPS when no recording is average.You will see how fast the game runs when you try it out.
The gameplay is smooth(much more smooth than zeq2 lite)

Aravind needs to give the game to someone that can make a HD vid with NO LAGG.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom