3 songs didicated to Earth Special Forces! Please tell me what you think ^_^!

Best answers
First a cover ^_^!

[video=youtube;ts6ptJW2RWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts6ptJW2RWM[/video]

Then two songs of mine :D!

[video=youtube;oKyUnS-FN8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyUnS-FN8U[/video]

[video=youtube;36hmMHAn9TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hmMHAn9TY[/video]

Thank you for your time ;)! HAIL ESF!!!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First one is great, and im really loving the third one.

The fade in effects in the second one irk me a bit (and i htink the track would be better without them). But all in all thats some nice music you have going there :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The third one sounds awfully familiar but can't put my finger on it. Not talking about the naruto chant style stuff but the actual melody. Ugh going to bother me. nice job none the less

Best answers
First one is great, and im really loving the third one.

The fade in effects in the second one irk me a bit (and i htink the track would be better without them). But all in all thats some nice music you have going there :p

Thank you a million :D although i didn't understand what you meant by fade effect xD i dont think i put any fadding in the second one :p But thank you :D I am glad you liked them :D!

--- edit ---

The third one sounds awfully familiar but can't put my finger on it. Not talking about the naruto chant style stuff but the actual melody. Ugh going to bother me. nice job none the less
Thats normal :p a lot of games these days use theses kind of music, one day this music will be awfully similiar to another song :p But thank you anyway :D Opinions are opinions ;)!

Best answers
I will try and make more music for the Esf Forum/game, and if you ever want use any of the songs just tell me and ill send you ^_^!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will try and make more music for the Esf Forum/game, and if you ever want use any of the songs just tell me and ill send you ^_^!
Its the BG melody thoughout most of the song. A part of that melody starts with 1 tone silent and then a transition to normal volume for the rest of it and it kinda stands out in a bad way IMO.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well let me get the asswhole out of me. Dedicated* And the first isn't the actual Dragonball Theme. That would right now be Dragon Soul.

Now onto my opinion on the songs themselves.

1. ****in' Awesome.

2. ****in' Cool.

3. Kind sounds like the Battlefield 2 music you listen to when joining the server. Still ****in' Cool.

Best answers
Well let me get the asswhole out of me. Dedicated* And the first isn't the actual Dragonball Theme. That would right now be Dragon Soul.

Now onto my opinion on the songs themselves.

1. ****in' Awesome.

2. ****in' Cool.

3. Kind sounds like the Battlefield 2 music you listen to when joining the server. Still ****in' Cool.

Ohhhh, so thats where people find similarities xD I was never a big fan of War games, but i gotta admit, its kind like that one (the background rythm, that is), but now that the music is made, i can't change it x'D

But nonetheless, Thank you VERRY much for your opinion :D:D!

--- edit ---

Its the BG melody thoughout most of the song. A part of that melody starts with 1 tone silent and then a transition to normal volume for the rest of it and it kinda stands out in a bad way IMO.
Hmmmmm, i gotta try and remix it, it might be because of the Mixed volume differentials, i have to get my headphones again and relisten to it again :p! Thank you again Grega :D!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
3rd one is my favorite.

Not sure if it's the quality but imo there isn't enough bass.
with most recent songs my headphones are really humping my ears but with this
it doesn't even budge :p

But the music itself is nice though

Best answers
3rd one is my favorite.

Not sure if it's the quality but imo there isn't enough bass.
with most recent songs my headphones are really humping my ears but with this
it doesn't even budge :p

But the music itself is nice though
Hhhhhmmmmm, gotta see that hehehe :D:D! Thank you very muuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhh :D!

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Great job ticofa2! My favourite one is the third either ;) .

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know. I was stating that Dragon Soul is the true theme to Dragonball.
Say what you will, but "Rock the Dragon", as bad as it was.. was still a fun theme, and I'll always think of that when I hear the words "DBZ theme".

--- edit ---

[video=youtube;3_puclIowOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_puclIowOg[/video]

OR

[video=youtube;3Xjir3YSUA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xjir3YSUA8[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom