Cant see any servers HELP

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
everytime I start up esf and try to play online no servers will appear I deleted half life and esf then re downloaded both of them but no servers will appear idk wat to do I checked the forum but im still confused anyone can help?

ps. I love esf its one of my favorite games I believe in this community and its developers this final will be epic

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Go to the "Favorites" tab, and add these IP addresses.

217.163.27.151:27015
108.61.254.141:27015
66.55.137.182:27015
68.232.172.101:27015
82.135.154.143:27015
77.241.199.215:27016
82.135.154.143:27015
82.135.154.94:27016

These are the main servers. Have fun!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
when i typed them in none of the servers responded

--- edit ---

it didnt work

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
when i typed them in none of the servers responded
You are looking at the 'Favorites' tab, right?

If so, and it's still not responding, you might not have a good enough connection to connect to the servers.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea i was looking at the favorites tab i dont know why i cant connect because i played online like months ago perfectly fine but now they dont even show up

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill ask the obvious question then.

What version of ESF are you using?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using the standard install directory, also check for possible firewall issues. And make sure STEAM is not running in offline mode.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well i definitely know steam is running online mode and what is the standard install directory? Also how do u check for firewall issues?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well best way to check for a firewall issue would be to install another HL1 mod and see if you can see servers with that.

As for standard install directory. That pretty much means the path from your main steam directory to your esf directory.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well I do got esf in the main directory, and I did download nnk a server popped up then disappeared is their anyway to like configure the firewall so I can play on servers other than that idk wat the problem is cause I played in the past before that steam or valve update if m correct

--- edit ---

well I do got esf in the main directory, and I did download nnk a server popped up then disappeared is their anyway to like configure the firewall so I can play on servers other than that idk wat the problem is cause I played in the past before that steam or valve update if m correct

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your ESF folder is not labelled correctly in steampps/accname/half-life/ , probably has a custom name like "ecx" or something like that. Outside of that, no logical explanation exists as to why you're not able to connect to servers with a "fresh install", as default settings should be in place.

And wow, no idea why I even checked this forum, it's certainly been a while o_O

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your ESF folder is not labelled correctly in steampps/accname/half-life/ , probably has a custom name like "ecx" or something like that. Outside of that, no logical explanation exists as to why you're not able to connect to servers with a "fresh install", as default settings should be in place.

And wow, no idea why I even checked this forum, it's certainly been a while o_O
After the last upodate HL was moved to the common foulder

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
S'cuse me in that case, haven't had anything HL related installed since 2009 :|

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok how do u set up the firewall so I can connect to servers cause my bro got half life today with his laptop and got on esf servers fine but I cant

--- edit ---

ok how do u set up the firewall so I can connect to servers cause my bro got half life today with his laptop and got on esf servers fine but I cant

indeed
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
When you first start Half-Life or ESF... you press the "unlock button" of firewall? [assuming you are using the window's firewall]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea I was able to get on servers before I had this game for like 2 years

--- edit ---

yea I was able to get on servers before I had this game for like 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom