ECX SQLite-TDM

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello , can someone tell me what do i need to join this server? And also , does anyone know password on Earth Special Forces Server - ECX SQLite-TDM?
When i try to join the server with ECX SQLite-TDM it says that my .dll is diffrent than the servers .dll or something like that o_O

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello , can someone tell me what do i need to join this server? And also , does anyone know password on Earth Special Forces Server - ECX SQLite-TDM?
When i try to join the server with ECX SQLite-TDM it says that my .dll is diffrent than the servers .dll or something like that o_O
You need ECX RC2. Download it from the 'addons' section.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Ова веб-страница није пронађена= This webpage is not found.
It works for me.

I clicked those links. Work fine.

Try googling it yourself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It works for me.

I clicked those links. Work fine.

Try googling it yourself.
Also on my steam it says clearly ESF:ECX RC2 so i really have no idea whats the problem

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Also on my steam it says clearly ESF:ECX RC2 so i really have no idea whats the problem
Go to your Half-Life directory, select ESF, delete it. You've effed up your files by installing 15,000,000 cruddy mods. Reinstall esfb123, reinstall ecx rc2, reinstall big pack, and don't go downloading AF sh!t willy-nilly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Go to your Half-Life directory, select ESF, delete it. You've effed up your files by installing 15,000,000 cruddy mods. Reinstall esfb123, reinstall ecx rc2, reinstall big pack, and don't go downloading AF sh!t willy-nilly.
moddb has updated links :D

Last edited:
The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GameFront downloads are not available world-wide. It's not available in your country. I'll make some torrents later and add them to the announcement.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GameFront downloads are not available world-wide. It's not available in your country. I'll make some torrents later and add them to the announcement.
i redownloaded all from moddb, but im still getting an error when i try to join the server thats called Earth Special Forces Server ECX SQLite-TDM:
http://prntscr.com/1ghnky

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's obviously a different version than what you've got. I don't know what version it is.
on servers you can check the maps name is ECX SQLite-TDM i have no idea wtf is that xD

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
on servers you can check the maps name is ECX SQLite-TDM i have no idea wtf is that xD
Probably means that the server has some add on crap installed.

just incase you installed your stuff wrong try this.

go to your steam folder and look under your steam account's games i.e. /steam/userapps/<username>/

if you see half life in here delete it.

go back a folder to steam/userapps/common

Half life should be in there. if its there delete it. if its not there, launch half life from the steam application.

if you had to delete it launch half life from the steam application.

Ok so now you have a clean copy of half life.

Install esf 1.2.3 in the half life folder.

Restart steam and make sure you have regular esf. should say "Earths Special Forces". not ECX RC2 or anything else.

now install ECX RC2 to the ESF folder.

Restart steam again and check for ESF:ECX RC2

if its there install bigpack 8.4 to the ESF folder.

Restart steam and start up ESF: ECX RC2 and start up a lan game. check for android 17 in the character selection screen. he is not part of ECX RC2 and is added in with bigpack 8.4.

If he is there you have correctly installed ESF, ECX RC2 and Bigpack 8.4.

If that server still does not work for you, its an issue server side and your client has nothing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom