RIP Deman

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Deman was a really ******* chill person. I'm honestly pretty speechless so I don't really know what to say, but it's sad as **** to see good people like that dying. It's a really weird feeling knowing that someone who was really well known in the community like that is now gone.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Is it too late for a senzu bean? I brought a whole sack as soon as I heard the news.

R.I.P. my friend, I wish you luck in the afterlife tournament.
BlueSaiyan, this isn't a thread for jokes. This guy, still pretty young, had his life taken from him, and he left behind a mourning family. And you think it's a good idea at all to make a DBZ joke? No, that's not it at all!

That's very disrespectful, BlueSaiyan. THat is all.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
BlueSaiyan, this isn't a thread for jokes. This guy, still pretty young, had his life taken from him, and he left behind a mourning family. And you think it's a good idea at all to make a DBZ joke? No, that's not it at all!

That's very disrespectful, BlueSaiyan. THat is all.
I'm waiting for the info so I can send his family flowers.

I hope he wasn't texting while driving.... there's no details exactly on this crash?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a hard and bitter pill to swallow...

I wish the family and his friends my condolences.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear this. He was such a good guy and had a heart of gold. I used to joke with him for hours on end and he was always such a good sport about everything. Rest in peace brother, you'll always have the love of many.

Best answers
I did not know him,or any of the ESF members actually,I don't really enter much these days on ESF...but finding out that a person who is described as such a GOOD person will forever be gone from this world just makes me extremely sad....From what I've read about him here on the forum he seemed really kind and helping,something that is getting more rare everyday in this world.....or at least from where I am.For those of you who can do it, you can actually see the kindness in his eyes in the pictures,after all eyes are the mirrors of our soul.Words really can't describe anything...especially on an internet forum.But I like to believe that now he is in heaven,playing ESF Final perfected by God,and having a good time.This is the best way to remember someone in my opinion,in a good way.By the way, my sincere condolences to his family...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If one person did not deserve this, it was Devin. He was truly a good person. Even if we talked less and less over these last few years, each time we did, we did so with a smile on our face.

My condolences go to the family and friends left behind. My eyes are watering up and I am feeling a stomach-twisting nausea as I write this, while at the same time the memory of all the great times we had on IRC and these boards put a smile on my face. I know what I am experiencing is nothing compared to what his loved ones must be be feeling. I hope you can find comfort in each other and in the knowledge that people, all over the world, through these forums, had the pleasure of knowing Devin for the kind and loving person he was.

He shall be missed wholeheartedly, may he rest in peace.

//edit.
It goes without saying that I am in for the condolence gift. Please contact me with the details through a pm.
No clue if it's proper etiquette in America, but Tonight, I am raising my glass in honor of Devin!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It's always sad to see people losing their life so young. My condolences to his family.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
may he all have a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.:( why do the good ones always have to go first it just isnt fair

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I have been away for a week now, and I therefore I haven't been able to check up on the forums at all. Needless to say, I was not prepared to be met with this type of thread and of course at first I hoped that it was a joke thread. But it was shortly very evident that this was not the case. I am truly sorry that this community and his family has lost such a good person. I did not know him personally as many others already have said, but I read his posts on the forum with great interest and through his writing I thought that he was a good man. And now, seeing a picture of him, I am certain that he was a man that I would have been lucky if I got to know him on a personal level.

My condolences go to his family and may he rest in peace!
If there is still room to join in on the condolence gift, I would be happy to help in anyway I can!

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So, I wake up this morning to see Deman tagged in a bunch of posts on facebook, turns out the guy was tragically taken in a car accident. For those of you don't know the guy, he was an admin here and a long time member who joined around the same time I did. Old members know him as ChannelForThePain/Miroku/Deman.

He was like the first friend I made over the internet, he grew up poor like I did and was into guitar and a lot of similar things I was. When I lived in an abusive household as a teenager he let me drive up to Colorado and stay with him for a bit. He was one of the nicest guys on this board, and not a trolling ass like I was. The guy was one of the bigger contributors when this place was active and a damn good mod/friend. It seems like yesterday we'd be cracking Subway/Weed jokes to each other all the time.

Goodbye Devin, those of us who remember and knew you will severely miss you.

http://i.imgur.com/Y78UYut.jpg
Things like this happen every day but until it is someone you know, you think almost nothing of it. I don't think I ever even talked to the guy once but I always thought his avatar was cool. His picture reminds me of some people I know.

RIP DeMan

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm still waiting on a response from his family, which is understandable as they are still being hit with the initial grief of the situation.

Also I'm really glad to see some members of the old guard come in and post, although I wish it were under better cirumstances.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do we know if anyone else was seriously injured in the crash?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I didn't press for details, just saw it mentioned that it was a car crash. I've been google-fu'ing news reports from his area and haven't found anything, sadly.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, Deman as in Miroku? D:

That is really sad to hear. :/ I hope his family and loved ones have the strength to move on.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I am at a loss for adequate words to express my sadness. RIP Deman, you will be greatly missed.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Life of any kind is incredibly unfortunate to lose. When I think of a person dying, I think not only of that person, but all of those people that they've connected to and changed in different ways. From what a lot of the old members are saying here, it seems as though he was a very good person, which makes that life all the more horrible to be done with. I'm only 17, and recently joined these forums, but I think about any of the other communities I've been with and how tragic it would be if I lost someone I used to know. I may not have grown up with ESF like some of you have, but I've had a similar upbringing, brought up by people known to me by nicknames and monikers. I shudder to even consider any of those people that I remember from days past dead, and the loss that this brings to this community as a whole is only felt by me a fraction of what the people who knew him felt.

Rest in peace Deman. You are gone but surely not forgotten.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RIP From Poland , we will miss you, dear condolences for the family, our thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom