πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I am very sorry to hear this :(

Rest in peace.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I also thought this thread was a joke. It baffles me just how sudden life can be snuffed out. Rest in peace, old friend. You were a good man. My condolences to your family.

I'll pitch in for the gift.

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Also a newbie around these parts, but my condolences to his family and friends.... may he rest in peace and may his legacy live long

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Although i didn't actually knew the guy (apart from seeing his posts on the forums) this is sad news indeed. Nobody deserves to go like that. My humble condolences to his family and i wish for them to be strong right now.
I will contribute whatever way i can.
RIP Deman.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Pitty. This forum should have lost an ******* like me. Not a good guy like him.
I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there is one, I hope he finds some peace.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
One never expect to hear these things; assuming people will eventually get bored of a forum and leave, or stick around, but you never expect to hear news that someone, especially a big figure on a forum, has parted with a community due to unforeseen circumstances. Sad news indeed, really nice guy.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I never knew him, but one look at that face and I wish I did. His smile looks like it's worth more than a lamborghini, no doubt he was a funny man. You can see the wear in him, on him. I grew up in a pretty broken home too.. and I've nothing but respect for people who can come out of it a good person. My deepest feelings go out to his family and all of you who knew him. May his memory forever be as bright as that wonderful smile.

Rest in Peace Deman.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I never knew him, but one look at that face and I wish I did. His smile looks like it's worth more than a lamborghini, no doubt he was a funny man. You can see the wear in him, on him. I grew up in a pretty broken home too.. and I've nothing but respect for people who can come out of it a good person. My deepest feelings go out to his family and all of you who knew him. May his memory forever be as bright as that wonderful smile.

Rest in Peace Deman.
That.

I'm terribly sorry that I can't contribute any money towards him, but I can send my condolences, and I can spend as much of my time as is needed to do something for him.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Like others I didn't know Deman on a personal level but on the forums he always was respectable man and treated everyone like equals.
My condolances go out to the family, friends and to the ESF team who knew him personally.
Let us know how to contribute and I'm in.

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
RIP Deman...

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow, all of this is a bit sudden.

I didn't know Deman outside the forum, I didn't really talk to him much but I saw him here and there on the chatbox. He was a great admin/mod too.

My condolences to his family and personal friends, I'm all in for gifts too.

Best answers
Im sorry for his family , he seems to be a good guy , RIP.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
=O

Absolutely tragic news, my heart goes out to all his family!
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

RIP Devin

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Shame I was never that active on the forum. Maybe I would have gotten a chance to know him.

RIP Deman

Why did u just read this?
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
....don't now him but as i saw that news i felt like....that's very sad :( i hope he rests in peace....we'll miss u even if some of us don't know you.

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I usually read the forum often, rather than I post - but that tragically happening I can't ignore.
Rest in peace dude, my deepest condolences to the family and thanks for any support you gave to this community and project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom