[Old PotW] I keep running but there's no end...

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Blashix please don't turn in one of those members who get banned... It takes so long because developers are making the game in their free time. And they have private lifes too. So it's not easy to manage two things and be efficient at everything. So please wait. And have you ever seen how games are developed ? I mean the modeling , music making , effects ,code and other things like that... It's not easy job because you get a lot of bugs and problems doing all that.

Best answers
Little work is missing to complete the esf. You see it in the movies esf 1.3.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Because the devs are doing this in their free time. Plus, it's advanced a lot since the beginning.

Best answers
dude, i bet you so much shit still needs to be done you can't really assume anything from the new video.

-there's probably a lot of "generic poses" because animations aren't completed yet
-maps still aren't done: buu map, possible dr. gero, other world tournamnet isn't being worked on. These are just some of the ones we know about lol...
-models aren't completed rendered I don't think - just found out that the SSJ Goku model isn't complete
-based off the april fool's video it looks like the less complete models are krillin, cell, buu and the androids.
-the new potw is NOT cell games so that map is a WIP

Goku was shown and his SSJ model isn't completed and as far as I know he was just giving a T1 attack around the time the video was released, his render was only completed in November. I think a release will come in the near future but I don't dare say "soon".

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Not to mention a handful of characters have yet to be shown in the slightest. Cell: in all of his forms. Krillin, Androids 16, 17, & 18. And most of Buu's forms.

All of which most-likely still need audio animations, models and effects. Don't expect the game anytime soon.

Just accept that progress may seem slow, but it is gradual and "IS" being made.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also it flew over my head that that indeed wasn't the cell games. The last three pictures I think(since the frieza one), all are this new plains map. SWEEET!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of the art still needs to be done, as well as other features and I'd assume a lot of bugs still need to be fixed, too. Is it in a playable state? Possibly, but that doesn't mean that the game is close to complete.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well that actually depends how much time or inspiration developers have too. So there's no close to finish or not, that's like impossible to tell.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that actually depends how much time or inspiration developers have too. So there's no close to finish or not, that's like impossible to tell.
k dude

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't mean that to deny you ... just saiyan

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't put any stock into how complete the game is from the video's. A lot of editing goes into them

As many people have said most models aren't done, You've seen the ones that are done and that's Goku, Trunks, Vegeta (inc. SSJ (I think))

Frieza isn't fully animated yet so he's not done. Picollo is missing anims, Krillin isn't done, Cell isn't done, Buu isn't done, The Androids aren't done, Ginyu Force isn't done. As well as others I haven't mentioned

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Many maps aren't done either

Don't try telling us the game is done because it's not, All you will get is hate from the other forum members who know better.

Best answers
Don't put any stock into how complete the game is from the video's. A lot of editing goes into them

As many people have said most models aren't done, You've seen the ones that are done and that's Goku, Trunks, Vegeta (inc. SSJ (I think))

Frieza isn't fully animated yet so he's not done. Picollo is missing anims, Krillin isn't done, Cell isn't done, Buu isn't done, The Androids aren't done, Ginyu Force isn't done. As well as others I haven't mentioned

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Many maps aren't done either

Don't try telling us the game is done because it's not, All you will get is hate from the other forum members who know better.
I'm sorry, you have the right. I understand everything.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
It badly I thought that he was already almost playing complete.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant blame people for not giving feed-back on something that ended up not getting used anyway.

News flash. Due to natural progression of the game we didnt know what would stay in or not. We just knew that melee would not stay in.

But the thing is. We stopped the open betas precisely because of such a mentality. We wanted the community to be part of the development, to give feedback, to report bugs and so on. We were producing a version every month for 2 years straight. And had the community actually helped and not just wasted our time by making extra releases for nothing, you would still have an open beta to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom