to whom it may concern

Discord Member
Best answers
Posting my terrible artwork to this thread. I am aspiring to obtain a job working for an animating company and perhaps even one day create my own anime. The more criticism you give me, the better (e.g. your music is bad and you should feel bad)
However 'constructive' criticisism would be appreciated more so

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK you wanted criticism you will get it as much detailed as i can:

1)The eyeballs should be more round and not so much visible (the bottom part)
2)The nose at the eye point looks too much "V" form.
3)I don't know about the left eye(from his perspective) but it looks a little bit weird.
That's all i noticed for now

Discord Member
Best answers
OK you wanted criticism you will get it as much detailed as i can:

1)The eyeballs should be more round and not so much visible (the bottom part)
2)The nose at the eye point looks too much "V" form.
3)I don't know about the left eye(from his perspective) but it looks a little bit weird.
That's all i noticed for now
This piece isn't of my own creation, I was copying a scene from an anime I was watching and in this particular scene that is exactly how the character was drawn :) thanks for the reply

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh i see :D.... If you want to then try to copy the characters but if you see that there is something a little bit wrong then try to adjust it ;)

Discord Member
Best answers
well yea that is what I was doing :) Spent a lot of time editing this and I'm still not full satisfied with it. I drew this to test my drawing techniques but tomorrow I am going to come up with my own character, draw him and post the results here.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I somhow feel the mouth is off, but rest is nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine the head in 3D space and draw a line from the forehead and down to the chin. The nose is in the right place but the mouth is shifted to the side too much. Good jog making the eye sockets look volumetric.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This one is A LOT better than the other one. The only problem I noticed was the ear ,but probably you know of that.., And does that thing next to jacket (stripe with eclipses inside)belongs to jacket or is it shirt (not important) ? And also avoid the multiple lines over one place when drawing (except the clothing when it's needed)

Discord Member
Best answers
first of all, cheers for taking the time to study the piece. Yes the ear is definitely too far to the side. It is his T-shirt and I can see why that might confuse because he has been drawn on a very weird angle. I was a bit confused about your last point but I think you are mean just on the image in general? It's just the drawing technique I use. Specifically I use it in order to produce nice round angles but nowadays I end up just using it to draw the whole image now since I find it easier. I did the same thing for my previous picture but I cleaned it up which I did not do for this one of shanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom