Request

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
As im member for 11 years it has come to my attention i am not a FP member yet.
Can this be done ??

Kind regards,
BFP

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You don't get FP just for being around for a long time.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No. You don't get FP just for being around for a long time.
im not just " around " for a long time ...

posts have been deleted and cleaned since years have passed.

In the early beginning i contributed a Trunks w Sword model to the alpha. ( made it along with a certain guy called " Dateye " back in the day )
I dont have it anymore , since that particular cd has been broken and scratched, the model isnt in use anymore since there are way better by now

EDIT

I also made Sigs for people

Last edited by a moderator:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's cool that you've been a member of this community since 2002, but that doesn't really mean anything. For starters, over these 11 years, you've only been around for like.. under a year. So despite having an actual account for 11 years, it'd be like giving someone who's new to the community FP access because nobody has gotten to know you yet. The Force Pit is also kind of "full" right now. With the community being so small, it's kind of hard adding people to the Force Pit without making everyone currently active in community have access to the section.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's cool that you've been a member of this community since 2002, but that doesn't really mean anything. For starters, over these 11 years, you've only been around for like.. under a year. So despite having an actual account for 11 years, it'd be like giving someone who's new to the community FP access because nobody has gotten to know you yet. The Force Pit is also kind of "full" right now. With the community being so small, it's kind of hard adding people to the Force Pit without making everyone currently active in community have access to the section.
Not only the time that i have an account , as you can read i have contributed other things as well. Adding that to the time that i have an account i should have acces to it a long time ago.
I've been away for a time , only because i had personal matters to attend.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I don't think you understand that you don't get Force Pit access just because you've been around for a long time. I don't see why you seem to be seeking pity for not being around for ~10 of the years that you've been here because of personal reasons, because it's not really any of our problem. Getting Force Pit access isn't a consolation prize, you have to earn your access, which you really aren't doing right now. Asking for access like this doesn't support your case, either.

Best answers
If Final were released tomorrow would FP access really mean anything to you? Just wait until release, I've convinced myself that a release will occur within a year's time and if not then it will not be far off from my prediction.

FP seems like a really tight knit group anyway so it seems like more of pain to get access nowadays however if you want to be proactive maybe you could help with the Buu map. Sig making to get into Force Pit doesn't really seem like a good contribution to me - others MAY disagree.....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
He'd have to make quality sigs like the ones I make for the community which are totally amazing.

I am no more
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
If Final were released tomorrow would FP access really mean anything to you? Just wait until release, I've convinced myself that a release will occur within a year's time and if not then it will not be far off from my prediction.

FP seems like a really tight knit group anyway so it seems like more of pain to get access nowadays however if you want to be proactive maybe you could help with the Buu map. Sig making to get into Force Pit doesn't really seem like a good contribution to me - others MAY disagree.....
It really feels like it will come out in a year or even this year doesn't it ? Or is that just our imagination and we believe it ?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I could be wrong, but I think you have to be voted in by the Force Pitters themselves, so good luck there. Plus, as everyone has said, it isn't really fitting. Account creation time means nothing; how much you contributed to the community does. Just because you joint made a trunks model in Alpha that was then replaced doesn't mean you immediately get Force Pitter access, you know.

Best answers
@ Robiz

A projected release date for the game was mentioned last year from a member of the development team, and NO it's not Layne. I think a lot of people either didn't take it seriously or simply overlooked it but I wrote it down and remembered it. There's a lot of information about the game that's mentioned here and there and when pieced together you can KINDA get an idea of how development is going...

I am no more
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Robiz

A projected release date for the game was mentioned last year from a member of the development team, and NO it's not Layne. I think a lot of people either didn't take it seriously or simply overlooked it but I wrote it down and remembered it. There's a lot of information about the game that's mentioned here and there and when pieced together you can KINDA get an idea of how development is going...
Well, the developers can just guess when the release will be because they don't know what problems there will be. But an estimate is possible

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry we don't take requests for access. It's decided entirely by team and FP members.

We were going to let someone in recently but decided to put it on hold for a couple of months. Just hang around, be active, friendly and helpful and we can see what happens then

Btw, I read like 4 posts in this thread so I have nfi what most of you said ^_^

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i was just info' ing , but nvm on the whole thing nd whatever i said....

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And you were just being informed that it's not that simple to get Force Pit access.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I got in cause I'm awesome.

And I think there was a rule asking about it. If you ask for it you wont ever get it or something like that.

Last edited:
ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
As it has been said already... it doesn't work that way. So yeah... that's about it.
My case? Member since 2006, active since 2008 and still got in. I think that proves my point.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Does enthusiasm, good intentions, and wild'n crazy suggestions count as contributing?? I got that in abundance! Oh that An I can do all 3 Cell voices! ALL 3!!!

Last edited:
Just a nice person :)
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry we don't take requests for access. It's decided entirely by team and FP members.

We were going to let someone in recently but decided to put it on hold for a couple of months. Just hang around, be active, friendly and helpful and we can see what happens then

Btw, I read like 4 posts in this thread so I have nfi what most of you said ^_^
This is the only person in this thread that can say NO nicely. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom