Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!
Program C:\Program Files\Half Life\hl.exe

abnormal program termination

Anyone know how to fix this?

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Any reason why you're using a WON Half-Life? This error message is generic and doesn't contain any actual info.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Any reason why you're using a WON Half-Life? This error message is generic and doesn't contain any actual info.
I copied that error from somewhere... Here's what mine says:

Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\hl.exe

abnormal program termination

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, if there's nothing more specific, I can only recommend taking a look at the pinned thread by Shadi. There are quite a few issues with the recently updated Half-Life version.

/edit: Hm, different forum. Anyway, here's the link: http://forum.esforces.com/threads/155100-bla

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also not smart to install games in to program files. Windows 7 tends to **** that up royally. So you might want to try installing it to somewhere that isnt considered a protected computer area ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if there's nothing more specific, I can only recommend taking a look at the pinned thread by Shadi. There are quite a few issues with the recently updated Half-Life version.

/edit: Hm, different forum. Anyway, here's the link: http://forum.esforces.com/threads/155100-bla
He had this problem well before they updated Half-Life, so it's got to be something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom