Update on the Leak **READ**

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The website security thing wasn't a joke, it was some idiot who was actually serious. This is a PM he sent to one of the accounts that was made for this prank:

Crowhacked said:
Bah, I tried force hacking esforces.com/admin/login.php Tryed SQL injections nothing! ****ers run on secure host. >.>

How did you get hands on there shitz i have no idea. But would be nice if youd share. and we beat the shitz of them together. skype me: -----

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The website security thing wasn't a joke, it was some idiot who was actually serious. This is a PM he sent to one of the accounts that was made for this prank:
So thats the guy who kept spamming my mail with password recovery from the website >.>

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
What a good prank to play on the community, last years prank was weak compared to this one. Much love to the Force Pit for fighting for the video as Deverz put it, I was very happy to see straight up gameplay as there isn't a lot of unedited footage.

In the video it as mentioned that THAT version of the game was from November of 2012, which sounds accurate because Goku doesn't seem to have a charge animation like he did in the New Years 2013 trailer. Cell Games looks different than what was seen in the Quick Glimpse video, maybe its because of the position of the sun. I feel like the sliding effect replaced the rolling effect between sometime in November and January because the sliding effect is absent here. I remember that someone said you can interfere with a melee clash, like help an ally or attack an opponent while they're fighting - I think this is what happens at 2:35 - 2:36. Going purely based on the character select screen it looks as if (and this is probably totally inaccurate) Krillin, Buu, Cell and the Androids aren't yet completed with Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Ginyu Force, Piccolo and Vegeta being the most complete (or rather the most playable). The Final Flash charge animation is spot on and the explosion looks like it deals a ton of force. Great footage guys the game looks really fun!

Hey Raven, nice monitor.
Y'know, the final flash was pretty cool, but as I recall the only time he charged up two ki balls like that was way before he turned super sayain(back on Namek) and though that may be the predecessor to the final flash he never called it that. It was only an aura, with a shit tone of electricity, and he moves his hands forward a little bit before he fires the blast. So ESF's Final flash is NOT spot on. Also to continue with my critique, why is there only smoke after the explosion? I see a little energy particles right at impact but.. hmm kinda disappointing for his ultimate move.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Also even though I'll forever make fun of Nebulisreconx for being weird on TS, keep in mind he was PM'ing the hacker account asking him not to release the "leak" so props to that guy

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y'know, the final flash was pretty cool, but as I recall the only time he charged up two ki balls like that was way before he turned super sayain(back on Namek) and though that may be the predecessor to the final flash he never called it that. It was only an aura, with a shit tone of electricity, and he moves his hands forward a little bit before he fires the blast. So ESF's Final flash is NOT spot on. Also to continue with my critique, why is there only smoke after the explosion? I see a little energy particles right at impact but.. hmm kinda disappointing for his ultimate move.
Dirt and rock get kicked up into the air after an explosion, which was made evident by the mushroom cloud.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's still WIP so that answers your question.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
and holy shit I just read nebulis' spergy nitpick post nevermind **** you dude that final flash was awesome you smelly face

if the ESF team made the game completely accurate to the show, the game would suck and not look near as pretty.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ey guys, thanks for the leaked video.
I really like the main screen background image...

Haha, the game looks pretty damn awesome as well :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
How about somebody takes a look at the "hackers" PM box and compiles a list of how people were eager to get fooled :D

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
oh yea btw Iflip92 no you can't have the link to the beta

sry the "hacker" account was banned so I figure I'd just answer your PM in this thread hth
Can't really blame me for trying dude. I'd be surprised if you told me I was the only one who did that lol.

Best answers
Where is your honor and integrity? You disgust me, I can't even look at your name.............lulz

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
and holy shit I just read nebulis' spergy nitpick post nevermind **** you dude that final flash was awesome you smelly face

if the ESF team made the game completely accurate to the show, the game would suck and not look near as pretty.
Hay I'm not the one who claimed to be making this thing all kinds of accurate. Just sayian.

The whole critique thing was a joke GOSH! Besides.. I never said the thing wasn't awesome, in fact it's almost... PERFECT!

View attachment 2012

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
True True, though if you are going for making a game that captures the style and feel of DBZ let me say that you certainly have outdone the 20 or so console games that have been made.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Here's a list of socially adept people who have swords on display:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's for when those you can't trust (Everyone) inevitably turn against you (an inevitability, apparently).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom